Hypothetical Living Situations..

DEE38

Okay lets say...

Your Carol.

Carol, Jay, and Steve are a lil group of tight homies, I mean real tight. And you, Carol, are seeing Jay. Jay and Steve live together, so it's cool, you spent the weekends at Jay and Steves, and at the same time you all are chillin, you get to be with Jay too.. so it's dope, yeah ok.

So, Jay and Steve live together, and you Carol, are thinking of moving in. Theres three bedrooms. But you're pretty much with Jay, that's kind of weird. Would you still move in, or naw? You all started off as good friends, but you and Jay are now chillin together... and you and steve and jay are still good friends, still tight, and your thinking of moving in.

What do you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah dont move in. it will get sticky. what happens if all of a sudden you guys arent chillin anymore? that leaves you in the dust because you are the one that moved in last. sure there is a third room, but what difference would it make for you to move in? so you could be closer to jay or are you just in need of a place to stay? if you dont move in, you guys can still chill and sleepover and what not but not have the intimacy that roomates have...i prolly dont make any sense. but i'm just saying, things can get weird. but i'm sure that you have your heart set on moving in already. just thought i'd put my two cents in.

Originally posted by DEE38

Okay lets say...

Your Carol.

Carol, Jay, and Steve are a lil group of tight homies, I mean real tight. And you, Carol, are seeing Jay. Jay and Steve live together, so it's cool, you spent the weekends at Jay and Steves, and at the same time you all are chillin, you get to be with Jay too.. so it's dope, yeah ok.

So, Jay and Steve live together, and you Carol, are thinking of moving in. Theres three bedrooms. But you're pretty much with Jay, that's kind of weird. Would you still move in, or naw? You all started off as good friends, but you and Jay are now chillin together... and you and steve and jay are still good friends, still tight, and your thinking of moving in.

What do you do?

3some with steve and jay. but thats only if im carol.

or.

kill both of them and carve some wicked rad pentagrams into their chests. then if YOU'RE carol, then blow your brains out. but thats just if its you.

dont move in with friends if you still want to be friends with them...eventually someone will lose a job and mooch of the rest of the house for a month or two, then the other one will get jizz all over your couch and leave his door locked with his alarm blaring while hes out of town for the weekend....then homeboys friends will come over, drink your beer and decide they want to watch a movie using the surround sound theater system at 4 am when you have to wake up at 7am for work, then some other guy will try and take your money via taking the responsibility of "handling the bills"....did i mention the fat fuck that never pitches in for groceries but finds the time to eat everything you buy?

everyone has faults thats become impossible to deal with unless your in love with the person...then the faults become cute little quirks and the things that still annoy you you can just grudge fuck away...

moving in with friends is one of the easiest ways to end a friendship....that and sleeping with the same girl....

Archived