Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hypothetical Living Situations..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Sep 10, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Okay lets say...

Your Carol.
    Carol, Jay, and Steve are a lil group of tight homies, I mean real tight. And you, Carol, are seeing Jay. Jay and Steve live together, so it's cool, you spent the weekends at Jay and Steves, and at the same time you all are chillin, you get to be with Jay too.. so it's dope, yeah ok.

So, Jay and Steve live together, and you Carol, are thinking of moving in. Theres three bedrooms. But you're pretty much with Jay, that's kind of weird. Would you still move in, or naw? You all started off as good friends, but you and Jay are now chillin together... and you and steve and jay are still good friends, still tight, and your thinking of moving in.

What do you do?

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Uh.....can you repeat the question?

3. die,
    i didnt understant a single thing. sounds like a gangbang if you ask me

4. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

WHY DON'T YOU LET YOUR KNEES HIT SOME CARPET AND SWALLOW BOTH THIER LOADS WHILE THEY SMOKE STOGES AND HIGHFIVE EACHOTHER?

SEE IF YOU STILL WANT TO MOVE IN AFTER ALL THAT...

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

nah dont move in. it will get sticky. what happens if all of a sudden you guys arent chillin anymore? that leaves you in the dust because you are the one that moved in last. sure there is a third room, but what difference would it make for you to move in? so you could be closer to jay or are you just in need of a place to stay? if you dont move in, you guys can still chill and sleepover and what not but not have the intimacy that roomates have...i prolly dont make any sense. but i'm just saying, things can get weird. but i'm sure that you have your heart set on moving in already. just thought i'd put my two cents in.

6. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

YEAH UMMMM... I JUST SAID THAT

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hahah not in your terms of sticky, marlboro. i meant it in a whole different way.

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://www.homevideos.com/photosaction/bigtroub.jpeg'>

yeah... BIG touble could be right around the corner.

9. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

dazzle+tesseract...

10. 2CanSam

2CanSam New Jack

is jay carols man or what

if jay is holdin shit down proper carol would not be in a seperate room

11. sneak

sneak Guest

anyhting u wanna confess to here dee?

12. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

this sounds like some shit that i care less about.....................

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

It's cool Dee if it's a problem I'll kick "Steve" out.

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

3some with steve and jay. but thats only if im carol.

or.

kill both of them and carve some wicked rad pentagrams into their chests. then if YOU'RE carol, then blow your brains out. but thats just if its you.

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

:confused: ;)
    insider information ?