Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hypocrisy in the world today.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Remi Martin, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

I was watching the news today. In response to suicide attacks Israel invaded Palestinian held territorys and imposed curfew. When the people came out on Friday, the muslim holy day, to restock supplies, Israeli tanks opened fire with machine guns and tank shells 3 children and a adult were killed and 12 wounded. Body count since the uprising in 2000 began, Palestinian deaths 1400, Israeli deaths 500. I was going to post the article, however on CNN's website the only thing I found was Bush pledging support to Israel saying she has the right to defend 'herself'...funny I thought countrys were lands that are non gender specific. So bush is pledging support to a defense leauge that shoots children.
    this really bugged me and I wanted to mention it.

2. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

understand that all that has been going on in the mid-east for a long time. it started long ago before 2000. dont always rely on stats. nonetheless, you are right. although i did hear that they are claiming it was an accident or some misunderstanding that resulted in those deaths. key word claiming though. i think bush needs to keep his line snorting nose out of other peoples problems. america shouldnt be the world's watchdog.

3. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

I actually grew up in the middle east, so Im lucky enough to see it from the other perspective.
    But basically, you have people fighting with what ever they can, choice weapon suicide attacks, against one of the more modern armies of the world. I dont in anyway condone the killing of civilians, however, the civilians popuation being targeted and killed are doing very little to stop the equal if not greater, 1400 palestiniens killed in this conflict-mostly civilians vs. 500 Israelis, terrorist actions of their goverment. My problem is Palestine is 3rd world and under seige while Israel is modern.
    Further more the the Israeli leader who effectivley negotiated and Peace Settlment was assinated by RIGHT WING ISRAELI'S. And the goverment there has been ruled by rightwings ever since.
    I feel for the Israeli people, as I do the Palestinien people. However the United States is hypocritic in its policys and its really no suprise to me that a few million people want to kill us.

4. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

No doubt. The U.S. always plants itself in positions based on pure self-interest.

Fuck, I hate even getting into it.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Well their was a curfew in effect to protect everyone. These people went out thinking it was over. The Israelis shot them. It is being investigated. But I guess when you've been having a suicide bomber a day killing hundreds at the local shopping centers and restraunts you might be a little jumpy.

6. Ass&Titties

Ass&Titties New Jack

yall dudes really should get the whole story before commenting.

7. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

this is one of those things that have nothing good on either side.

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

how about you tell us the whole story mister know it all

9. Ass&Titties

Ass&Titties New Jack

HEY FAGGOT WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND READ.

10. yoink

yoink Elite Member

good point...shit is crazy over in that region and has been for a loong long time...its too bad shit like that happens to both sides...

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

12. Esai

Esai Member

I dont know 100% of the shit between Palestine/Israel,but it seems like Palestine's getting the short end of the stick, especially US and media wise. On another hypocritical note is those fucken drugs support terrorism commercials. The govt who supports the most terrorism is the US,so I guess paying your taxes is the best way to support "terrorism", which is the new buzzword these fucken devils are using to blow our money on useless wars

13. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Pistol,
    Suicide bomber do not kill hundreds a day, the most i think killed so far from the uprising in one attack is around 30.
    Again, the body count since the uprising began in 2000 is palestine 1400, israel 500.
    but the thing is, the suicide bombers are parts of small radical militias.
    the killing done by the israelis, is a full fledged modern army funded by the United States and the direct actions of the nation of Israel.
    and I doubt that even 500 of the palestinien casualties were directly terrorist related.

14. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

further more...Israel destroyed most of Palestines goverment institutions. Ariel Sharon, in my opinion is waging hitler style tactics on a entire people in response of the actions of a few.
    Occupying lands and suppressing people with military force in my opinion is a crime against humanity. If they have nothing to hide and they are so victimized why is Israel so opposed to any international intervention.

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Etch, I was talking about suicide bombers attacking malls and shit almost daily and the total body count. I guess I shoulda added a comma. The only reason the Palestinians got the bigger body count is the Israelis have a wide arsenal of weopons. Yes, they buy them from the US. But do you think if the Palestinians were the ones that had all the artillery they would be blasting away Israelies? One other thing to point out. The Israelies go in and target certain individuals and organnizations that are behind the suicide bombings thus killing mostly combatants. The Palestinians are targeting school children, women and families at the local supermarkets and old people having a luncheon on the holiest days of the Jewish calender.