hyperactivity - truth or all bullshit?

patrickjilbert

i know some kids labeled by doctors as 'hyperactive'. they've been given medicine for it and everything also. for a long time i just dismissed it as a disorder. but one person i have been around lately has pissed me off being so annoying that i have come to question hyperactivity.

it seems as though lazy parents are all too eager to want to dope up their kid when they don't want to pay attention and/or when they are acting energetic. i think it is quite natural. attention starved, annoying kids seem to want to act as 'hyperactivity disorder' victims.

at school this kid is just starved for attention and is starting to piss me off all the time trying to get it. personally i think they suffer(ed) from "parents didn't beat them enough disorder".

what do you think?

(and sorry if i offended anyone..)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"PARENTS DONT BEAT THEM ENUF"DISORDER IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING IVE EVER HEARD.......A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WAS HYPERWHATEVER AND WHEN HE DIDNT TAKE HIS MEDICINE HE WAS JUST NUTS , CONSTANTLY TALKING AND MOVING AROUND , THEN WE'D SLAP HIM AND TELL HIM TO CUT IT OUT ............IT WORKED SOMETIMES .

ADD or attention deficit disorder(did i spell that right?), is very real. i don't have but i know a couple people who do and the disorder causes them not to be able to focus on a certain task or thought for very long. however, i think ritalin is over prescribed and not everyone who is hyperactive has ADD.

Fuck yeah. I agree wholeheartedly. Parents these days are lazy. Back when people had visions of utopia it was common practice to beat your children. The real crime nowadays is neglect. People will shove anything in their kids mouths to make them a little more sedate. Have you ever noticed how many kids have rotten teeth and/or are over weight? People haven't improved since parents stopped beating their children, they have changed. Instead of caring enough to beat their kids, people are so selfish and apathetic that they would prefer to be numb.

Archived