HYDRO NACEO....

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats absolutely beautiful...

i caught a nace piece the other night on an old southern extendo..

caught flicks of it, along with some other stuff, then got chased out.

it was well worth the run, as much as i hate running, especially when we are talking about the distance that i had to run.

but like i said, it was worth it.

Where is that place located? does it have hydroelectric power? Where does the hydro name come from? I am REALLY into old abandoned factories and mills. I want to buy a run down factory instead of a house and fix up like 1/2 or 1/3 as my house and have the rest for making metal sculptures and woodworking, and of course graff. I don't think i'll ever buy a house unless there's no way i can find a mill/ factory. Does anyone else like tht idea? Are there any websites you know of that have stories of fixing up a place like that as a house? If so lemme know

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY
Originally posted by Nutonce

nice, but would have been better if the colors were lighter, more in your face.white perhaps..still, props to nace.who is that on top of the roof?

ITS NACE ON TOP OF THE BUILDING...

Originally posted by canfucker

Where is that place located? does it have hydroelectric power? Where does the hydro name come from? I am REALLY into old abandoned factories and mills. I want to buy a run down factory instead of a house and fix up like 1/2 or 1/3 as my house and have the rest for making metal sculptures and woodworking, and of course graff. I don't think i'll ever buy a house unless there's no way i can find a mill/ factory. Does anyone else like tht idea? Are there any websites you know of that have stories of fixing up a place like that as a house? If so lemme know

That is a cool idea. I know the living legends make lotsa their music in the "outhouse" and from my understandind its similar to what you described.

i no alittle more ways down the turnpike, on the same side the mayhem roller is, there is like a abandoned building, not so big, but its like all white.... well anyway in the front of it, there is like a chip and nace piece..... anyone know what im talken about? if so can u post the pics of it...... its close to the hydro place......... where did u take that pic met? i mean thats like a beautiful shot!

yeah stank thats the old gas refinery place it is so awesome inside...anyway at that spot there's two chip pieces a nace piece and pieces by sever meres revok and a bunch of tags and outlines by tdee and loser all real good stuff the hydro building is hot shit I 'am seriously planning to go and revamp the piece...repaint the whole thing so it'll never fade and do another drop roller on the other side that says nace rip or nace 4ever something like that but definitely going to redo the piece that says mayhem and also I think I will clearcoat the various nace pieces around there also I'll post flicks of everything really soon so look out by the way met or chip or any of you mayhem guys if you don't want me to repaint the mayhem roller or any of the stuff i said tell me and i won't but at least let me clearcoat it....naceo forever my inspiration to keep on keepin on...

Re: ...

Originally posted by retard

yeah stank thats the old gas refinery place it is so awesome inside...anyway at that spot there's two chip pieces a nace piece and pieces by sever meres revok and a bunch of tags and outlines by tdee and loser all real good stuff the hydro building is hot shit I 'am seriously planning to go and revamp the piece...repaint the whole thing so it'll never fade and do another drop roller on the other side that says nace rip or nace 4ever something like that but definitely going to redo the piece that says mayhem and also I think I will clearcoat the various nace pieces around there also I'll post flicks of everything really soon so look out by the way met or chip or any of you mayhem guys if you don't want me to repaint the mayhem roller or any of the stuff i said tell me and i won't but at least let me clearcoat it....naceo forever my inspiration to keep on keepin on...

i dont think you should touch naces work at all..leave it up to one of the mayhem members to do it..honesty ive seeen those stickers ur posted in the bench and i dont think ur ready to go and hang out a building to redo that...jus my thoughts

Archived