Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hustles..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Nutonce, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

Self explanatory. How do you get by, Im assuming that a job goes without saying, but if you feel the need to mention it go ahead. Preferably side gigs.

2. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

selling old useless cans of krylon to kids on ebay :haha:

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Already a thread on this. Use search button.

4. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

so what. new threads on recycled topics are what made this website, so add posts.

5. GucciCondom

I made a thread on the topic about last month. Not really old. I doubt everyone is going to come out and repeat just for the sake of a new thead.

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i sleep with rich white men and then take their wallets while they're sleeping.

7. GucciCondom

You can also go around and say your doing the walk for diabetes.

5 bucks each house.

:shook:

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

my job and im also a coke drug lord and i have hoes that i can prostitute off on the corner of jones and geary in san francisco. the better hoes are on capp street.

9. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

:haha: :haha: :haha:

10. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

when i was a lil kid i used to go to house to house selling raffles for my school 2 dollars each...used to get paid doing that too..

12. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

i found out there's good money in the egg donation department...

:idea:

13. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

nutonce, did you just get back from the school of hard knocks or something?

you got two threads on the home page that sound stupid ghetto like.

fucks wrong with you.

haha.

nut twice nigga.

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Plasma and sperm donation.

I know a bunch of people that did that to make ends meet in college.

15. WitE TrAsH

WitE TrAsH Member

For kids that are still in highschool like me.... You take 6 saltine crackers to school (or soda crackers as you may know then) and bet kids a dollar that they can't eat 6 of them in 30 seconds with nothing to drink. It is near close to impossible because the saltine crackers dry out your mouth and you can't swallow them in 30 seconds. It doesnt sound like a money maker... but you would be suprised how many kids would think they could eat 6 crackers and the money will start to add up.