Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HUSTLERS DIET

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SOURCREAM AND ONION, Mar 4, 2006.

1. SOURCREAM AND ONION

SOURCREAM AND ONION New Jack

has anyone else seen this shit on mtv2? its random as shit.
    its pretty much Pretty. Tony himeself sitting in a huge chair inside a corner store, blazed as hell, telling you how to eat off 5 bucks

this is quality TV.
    shit is funny as hell

2. decoded

decoded Member

wish i had mtv2 for this show only. :p

3. merk or be merked

merk or be merked Member

4. SOURCREAM AND ONION

naw man
    it like a commercial
    but they aint really advertising shit

5. SOURCREAM AND ONION

ON THIS SUBJECT:
    tos dias:
    1 spicy bite
    3 99cent teas
    2 sanwiches
    7 chicken tenders
    2 going on 3 beers
    a red bull
    2 shots of tequila
    a pack of newports
    3 blunts
    a glass of milk

6. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

I thought this said HITLER'S DIET.

-fuse.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

hmm, i'll have to keep an eye open for that one.

and as far as it being random....ghostface made a whole career out of being random

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I need to see this. I went broke last night doing nothing.

9. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

there's a book coming out about a drug dealer turned chef
    he pitched it with the title 'from cocaine to foie gras'

i read about it in newsweek

.........."Known as Chef Jeff, Henderson—born in southern California's Watts and raised by a single mother—says he earned as much as $35,000 a week dealing cocaine in San Diego. He wound up in prison in 1988: "People say I got arrested. No, I got rescued," he says. At the time, he likes to say, the only thing he had ever cooked was crack. But while incarcerated in six different prisons for eight years and nine months, he worked in prison kitchens. First, he cleaned pots and pans. Then he prepared meals, bartering food for services like haircuts. His signature dish in prison: fried chicken, served every Sunday. Today it's a pan-roasted Chilean bass with fingerling potatoes—a $26 entree at the Cafe Bellagio, where he is executive chef."

10. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

that's awesome, but a huge drop in salary considering most executive chefs average about 50 grand a year.

11. !@#$%

it just occured to me, working in a kitchen he prolly didn't have to give up his dealer gig, he got a whole clientele all set right there

12. !@#$%

13. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

haha, i wouldn't doubt it. working in kitchens if great because you're judged solely on you ability to perform, but damn, people love their vices...
    i'm going to check that article

14. crave

crave Veteran Member

I read an article on the guy in KING. Seems to be doing pretty well for himself.

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

that was a good article. there's a ton of people who owe their lives to food and the kitchen. i can see how the focus, responsibility, and discipline that is demanded of each individual in high end kitchens can convert people who are looking for or need that sort of thing.

and yeah, i'll have to check this show