Hussein's pumped full of lead

Paisa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Please tell me you believe that these are real pictures....anyway, if lego was interested in the hussein family, this is how it would look like.

When these cats were capped they were disfigured, so they had to put make up on these assholes, in order for their daddy to recognize them...

They also took out one of the son's metal rods that he had in his foot...and if you look closely you can see the bag that it is in....

go to...

www.reuters.com

if you want to see actual video footage of these dumbasses...

Originally posted by chingon

When these cats were capped they were disfigured, so they had to put make up on these assholes, in order for their daddy to recognize them...

They also took out one of the son's metal rods that he had in his foot...and if you look closely you can see the bag that it is in....

go to...

www.reuters.com

if you want to see actual video footage of these dumbasses...

is that why they shaved them also ?

Originally posted by mr.yuck

yeah i was gonna say they look pretty real. But i just got one question. That fool with the monkey mouth... where is his left nostril?:lol:

he took one in the mouth and thus, lost a nostril in the process. it's possible he did it to himself. i guess at the position he was in suicide is definitely an option.

Originally posted by crave

he took one in the mouth and thus, lost a nostril in the process. it's possible he did it to himself. i guess at the position he was in suicide is definitely an option.

ahhh i see. I was just thinkin that you dont take a 50 calibur round to the face and just lose a nostril. Okay im going to work now.........shit.

Archived