hurting testicle

ghostvandal

today i was painting and suddenly my left testicle started to hurt as fuck.. Im having trouble walking because it hurts so fucking bad. I dunno what happened maybe something got twisted in there?!? Did that ever happened to any of you guys? its the first time it happens to me and its starting to get me worried.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR. IF THAT SHIT STAYS TWISTED MORE THAN 24 HOURS OR SO IT'LL DIE AND YOU'LL HAVE TO GET IT CUT OUT.

He is actually right, except I'm not sure about the 24 hour bit....

go to a doctor,what the fucks wrong with you? if the doctor says "what the fuck can I do? its a sack with two balls" then go to a different doctor... My dick was hurting like hell one day, I went to the old family doctor id known since a kid, to hear him say "absoluteley nothing is wrong, you just play with your dick allot"

He's got an ccent which makes it even more cool that he said that

their's a few things you might have done

knocked them together in which they will go away

masturbated to much

or you got a little lump yo.

if no lump dont worry unless the aches their for longer than like three days. Then see a doctor

i just got back from the doctor he gave me some strong ibuprophene for the pain and said to come back in 2 days. He said it wasnt the 24 hour thing since it was not the whole ball that was hurting but it looks like a lump or a twisted tube i dunno. I just hope i wont become sterile :eek:

Originally posted by ghostvandal

i just got back from the doctor he gave me some strong ibuprophene for the pain and said to come back in 2 days. He said it wasnt the 24 hour thing since it was not the whole ball that was hurting but it looks like a lump or a twisted tube i dunno. I just hope i wont become sterile :eek:

well, i'm glad your testicle is not estrangulated, but do we really need canadian's breeding? muahahahaha........

Archived