Hurricane Charley

Swiffer Jet

I wonder if I'm the only person here that's not entirely bothered by a hurricane. I mean...this shit is going to smash this place up pretty bad and the only thing I can think of is...I'm not fucking working tomorrow. I want money, God-fucking-damnit!

This will be the first hurricane to come through these parts in 30 years, said a co-worker earlier today.

This will be the 3rd/4th time a hurricane was in the "area" when I'm around. The closest I've gotten to a hurricane was when Hurricane Iniki pwned Kawai'i (the island west of the O'ahu [where I lived])

And yes, I'm documenting. I'll have pictures up sometime Satuday/Sunday.

Gas stations are piled with cars. Plywood everywhere. Busy streets are busier. The interstates are packed. Numerous car accidents as I drove home and heard on the radio.

Right now, it's sunny. Heavy amounts of clouds West of here.

Lets add some humour...My grandmother suggested we evacuate to...Maryland.

edit: P.S. Theft and looting is defintely out of the question for me. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon12.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over 100mph is pretty bad.

i think around 175 is the worst i've ever experienced..pretty fucking crazy when wind alone can literally pick your body up and move it along a pavement.

when other shit starts flying too, you know it's bad.

i think it was footage of PR i'd seen a few years back, cars were getting tossed around.

I just got home from my second job. My first job (that I worked at earlier today) closed at 5.

We just closed at 7 (second job).

Took a few pics of the sun while it lasts among other things/places.

Wanted to head out to the beach but that shit is probably hectic.

The Interstates either closed at 6 or closes at midnight tonight from what I hear.

Off to my grandparents' house.

Ta-Ta