Hurrican Katrina: Looting, Shootings, Disorder...

zooyorkcity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

It is pretty crazy having 10000 people stranded in the island that was the Super Dome...they were saying that New Orleans rests in a bowl so the water that has now flooded in has no where to go. The lost city of Orleans...

You should turn on one of the 24-7 cable news networks. I haven't watched the news today or yesterday without watching footage of cops pointing rifles at people carrying stolen goods. I also heard about a few cops looting walmart.

And don't tell me your suprised that people care more about what's going on in their backyard then something on the other side of the planet. And why stop at the Shiite pilgrims that died, why not mention the state-sponsored genocide going on in Darfur? The daily atrocities in Uganda? ect ect

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/31/...main/index.html

It wasn't a suicide bomber, "the jews", or a misguided airstrike like I'm sure some board members might claim. It was a large gathering of people and a decrepit third world infrastructure coming together.

Edit- Apparently there actually was mortar attacks that killed a handfull. So far this seems to be caused by panic and a bridge collapse though.