Hurray for me..

ClueTwo

Im going to buy this tonight..Appluase from all..

http://www.millerwelds.com/images/products/spectrum375cutmate.jpg'>

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/plasma...a/spectrum_375/

Features

Electronic Pilot Arc Controller automatically controls the pilot circuit to provide expanded metal cutting ability without having to re-trigger the torch, increasing productivity and extending tip life.

Dual input voltage allow either 115 or 230 VAC input power and provides patented protection in case of incorrect switch position.

LVC™ line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable conditions (power fluctuations up to +/-15%) for steady cuts and cleaner ending cuts.

Can be powered by any Miller engine drive with generator power (e.g. Bobcat™) or equivalent competitive equipment.

Power factor correction expands operator's work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.

LED indicators for pressure, power, cup and temperature allow faster troubleshooting.

Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with or damage controls or computers.

Blow Back Torch Design

The plasma arc is created by pulling an electrical arc between an electrode and tip. This process eliminates high frequency by forcing an electrical arc between the two pieces. Watch the Video

I'm getting a killer deal for 800.00 on a almost brand new unit that was pawned a few months back. The homie called before the shop put it on eBay and we are going to pick it up tonight!!

I'm excited, ARE YOU??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's a very useful steel cutting tool called a plasma cutter. With electrons and shop air it cuts metal like buttah which saves your boy here tons of time..TONS!! I hope that helped you out Slavey poo..

ok, pictures are going to come once we start doing the suspension on my truck..Ode to joy..

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Yo. You could get into safes with that joint.

And your mamas underwear...

It will be used primarily for more practical uses. We have a ton of shit going on at my house that will make this thing earns it way. We do everything that has to do with awesome and trucks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/DSC00474.jpg'>

We do everything that has to do with awesome and trucks.

I'm excited.... I couldnt use it to cut my way out of a tin can,

but you can use it for good, or for awesome!

plasma cutters are awesome for a variety of reasons, depending on what you're using it for. i remember seeing that particular brand on 'american chopper.' they made a bike for the company and incorporated the plasma cutter into the design by mounting it on a trailer pulled by the bike. if i remember correctly. .

i'd like to see some of the work you're able to produce with your new toy, regaurdless of what it relates to.

Originally posted by johndoe

its a mig welder.

Plasma cutter my no name having compadre..

Update..

It works so fuckin well..I will have pictures to show from last nights build..We made a cart for it..SHIT IS FUCKIN FRESH!!!

Since moving in with my current roommates I have come in touch with my inner fabricator.

I work along side with these guys and I have really pieced together what I believe to be a slam course in awesomeness. I took metals in highschool whcih taught me the basic oxy/acetylene torch, Arc, Mig, and Tig welding. Using a lathe, grinders, cutting tools etc. So when I moved in here it was time to put it all to use. We have just about everything and then some that I used in school. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go home, but I really have to give all my new found glory to my roommate.

Anything in particular you wanted to know. It can be a very broad subject when you get down to the nitty gritty and I'm still in diapers in comparison to some of these guys..

Archived