Hurley OneR reppin

laybeuh

hey i am new to this forum i have a sketch to show you i want everyone to tell me what they think. what is i should leave and what i should take out. this is my best one so far it says HURLEY because HURLEY is my favorite clothing brand right now thanks a lot!

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00413263f00000001.jpg'>

-HURLEY OneR!

i tried to edit it hopefully it works now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

because they seem to be allowed. That is a nice R...

If this is one of your first sketches it came out very good, if you bit the letters, well... don't bite. Keep that H at a decent size. the U is unnattractive, don't draw cans, and if you insist on it, draw them well. Keep your 3ds neat. work on your handstyle. for hours!!

Originally posted by KiSe

1. Don't write Hurley.

2. No ugly whacked out spray can.

3. Never ever use arrows like that in a handstlye

4. Never put that handstyle on any surface that anyone will ever see.

5. The fill is ok.

6. Practice.

wow, that's some funny stuff right there. I would like to stress number 4. but keep practicing man

-lose that god awful can.

-work on your handstyle FIRST, worry about this kind of thing later.

-fill isnt too hot....i like the green in the 'y', though.

get your hand and throws down first, then work on more advanced letter forms.

oh, also...PLEASE consider changing that name...it reminds me of some gay ass, pop punk so.cal skater kid.

YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WRITE THE NAME OF A MORE WELL KNOWN CLOTHING COMPANY LIKE "NIKE" OR "REEBOK" YOU'LL BE MUCH COOLER THEN AND ALSO PUT A LOT MORE ARROWS IN YOUR HANDSTYLE AND DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAID PUTTING "NO TOYS ALLOWED" ON YOUR DRAWING WHEN YOU'RE A COMPLETE TOY YOURSELF IS SO FUCKING COOL AND IRONIC THAT NIGGAS HEADS WILL EXPLODE TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT. IF YOU NEED MORE TIPS VISIT MY SITE AT http://www.lemonparty.com

hey im pretty sure you but dem letters- if not, sue me- but anyways, that arlic stuff looks waaaaaaay shittier than that hurley, and theres no way you could progress that fast or get that much shittier from sketch to sketch if you didnt bite dem letters.

SO, just keep bitin for the timebeing until you memorise the bitten letters and you can pull them off w/o biting them and then you will not have bitten them anymore cuz you didnt bite them cuz you memorized them and voala! INSTANT STYLE!

AND DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT TOYS MAN

Originally posted by StarzAbove

:rolleyes: Those need 3 more months of practicing

JUST 3 MONTHS?!?!?

sorry guy... you seriously need to stick to workin on simples before your pieces start growing. seeing this stuff takes me way back to when i first started out. believe me... it takes time and lots and LOTS of practice. keep at it... work simple letters for now.

Originally posted by aimsTOplease

everybody who said anything more then the word practice is gay.

just practice everything will come with time it dont really matter what these kids think or anyone else do either

If by "gay" you mean "enjoy fucking men in the ass" then yes, yes I am. Or not. Die.