Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hungry?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by saraday, Feb 25, 2005.

1. saraday

saraday Senior Member

2. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

damn, im fucking starving....i wanna eat something, suggestions anyone?

3. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

how about a fucking hamburger?

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i had that for breakfast and dinner yesterday...i dont have any left

6. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One extreme in the big burger business is represented by Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield, Pennsylvania, which offers several varieties of "large" for the extreme burger enthusiast: a 2-pound Challenger, a 3-pound Baby Boy, and, as displayed in the pictures shown above, a 6-pound Ye Olde 96er (so named because it contains 96 ounces of meat).

As advertised on the pub's web site, a 96er sells for $23.95 and includes the following fixings and condiments:

Two whole tomatoes

A half-head of lettuce

12 slices of American cheese

A full cup of peppers

Two entire onions

A river of mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard
    Denny's (not to be confused with the national chain restaurants of the same name) offers prizes for customers who can completely consume one of their big burgers within three hours: a T-shirt, certificate, and 50% discount for anyone who finishes a Challenger (2 lb. burger) within an hour; a T-shirt, certificate, and 100% discount for anyone who can polish off a Baby Boy (3 lb. burger) in 90 minutes or less; and something special for anyone who manages the unthinkable and puts away a whole 96er (6 lb. burger) in under three hours.

7. saraday

saraday Senior Member

notice the helmet and the measuring cup full of water?

8. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

Nah i just ate. not hungry.

9. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

-Tomato sliced with mozarella cheese sprinkled on top put into the microwave/oven with cracked pepper over it.

10. sneak

sneak Guest

i think im going to make a sausage sandwhich. this thread has decided for me.

those burgers look fucking huge!!
    only in the states...

11. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I hate tomatoes but this actually doesn't sound bad!

12. zodiddly

zodiddly Junior Member

Sara, why do you wear a helmet though?

13. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

jeebus, thats like a whole loaf of bread....

and a whole baby.

14. haunts

haunts Member

damn, id be grabbing a fork and steakknife to even attempt that shit. cut it down piece by piece and put it away. if they had any veggie burgers id try just to see if i could do it.
    although i dont see how somebody could eat that and not end up in the intensive care unit with 24 hours.

i understand the helmet but water? whats up with that?

15. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

mmmmm dorm food keeps me nice and meaty.

i dont know about that little tomato snack.