hungover and puking - st. patricks day partys (early)

johnny

i puked my ass off this morning and my stomachs off in mexico somewhere copping mescaline.

after stories about my grandparents blatantly shooting everything off the mantle to scare uptight boyfriends to shooting out clocks at bars so they never could get to closing time to having target practice in the living room with a full house, i don't know that my girlfriend will ever call me back... lol.

being irish is goddamned funny sometimes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0

I love how everyone magically has Irish Pride two weeks before St. Patricks day until the 17th then poof as fast as it comes is as fast as it goes.

i can assure you that the Mc's are representing 24/7 at johnny's crib. jamesons like all day.

johnny, you'll have to throw back some b-day drinks for a niggy on wednesday. holler.

ST PATRICKS DAY IS FOR PUNK ASS IRISH WASP ASSHOLE FUCKER RACIEST SLOBS HAIRY ASS SOUTH MAN DICK SUCKING WHITE BREED FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH... the women alone in my fam would yolk you the fuck up. don't step...

Originally posted by I R NET GANG

ST PATRICKS DAY IS FOR PUNK ASS IRISH WASP ASSHOLE FUCKER RACIEST SLOBS HAIRY ASS SOUTH MAN DICK SUCKING WHITE BREED FAGGOTS

The ignorance of this statement backfires on him. Since when were the typical Irish White Anglo- Saxon Protestants?

Originally posted by villain

The ignorance of this statement backfires on him. Since when were the typical Irish White Anglo- Saxon Protestants?

YOU KNOW NOTHING BECAUSE IN CANADA IN THE 60'S AND 70'S IF YOU WHERE BLACK OR ITALIAN YOU WOULD GET YOUR ASS FUCKED UP FOR BEING IN A IRISH NIEGBOURHOOD AND MY DAD GREW UP IN A ROUGH IRISH NIEGBOURHOOD THEY BEAT HIM UP FOR NO REASON AND CALLED HIM NIGGER AND WOOP

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i didnt even know st patricks day was coming up. its always better on holidays. its on a wednesday though, shit thats a work night for me. have to get all the customers drunk like new years, fun stuff.

if lyrics sold, then truth be told, id probably be just as rich and famous as jayz. truthfully i wanna rhyme like common sense next best thing id do a record with common sense.

Originally posted by I R NET GANG

YOU KNOW NOTHING BECAUSE IN CANADA IN THE 60'S AND 70'S IF YOU WHERE BLACK OR ITALIAN YOU WOULD GET YOUR ASS FUCKED UP FOR BEING IN A IRISH NIEGBOURHOOD AND MY DAD GREW UP IN A ROUGH IRISH NIEGBOURHOOD THEY BEAT HIM UP FOR NO REASON AND CALLED HIM NIGGER AND WOOP

I'm not even going here. I'm from Detroit I know about this shit.

Don't perpetuate the hate!

Originally posted by Weapon X

Sometimes what I do is NOT order Guiness on St. Patty’s Day. Best believe I’ll have cans of Beamish in my knapsack all week…just because.

Actually, I do remember me getting kicked out of some classy joint last year because I was disasterizing the washrooms with my pilot and arguing with the polite bouncers with my Jameson slur.

Take Her Up to Monto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if no one knows jonny does!!!!

my parents moved here from ireland shortly before i was born.

so im proudly celebrating st. patrick bringin christianity and shit.

iv had my fill of porter tonight

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Check where Guiness actually come`s from, you`ll be suprised..

Only been to Dublin and it was shittttttttttt..

St Patrick wasn`t even Irish either..

But yes i`ll be getting drunk just for the sake of it..

This man knows. Guiness was invented by some English toffs. And Dublin is most definitely shite. And the Jocks make the best whiskey.

Archived