hungover again...

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first 8 years of drinking i think i got hungover maybe 4 times... next 2 years i got hungover occasionally, usually only when i was mixing various opiates with it... last 6 months or so, i get hungover at the drop of a hat...

friday, saturday and sunday i drank off the hangover, but then it was worse the next day... today was awful, and now, 16 hours after waking up, my gut is still a little tight...

i think i'm swearing off drinking for the rest of the week...

still hoping someone's gonna have some hangover miracle cure... that's not "gatorade before going to sleep"... it works but requires thinking before bedding...

Guest krie

I usually wake up very hung over, i just sleep it off till at least 2-3 oclock in the afternoon, followed by a drive down to KFC or McDonalds for some grease.

the exact same thing happened to me..

now i make my hangovers easier to handle by taking 2 ibuprofen before i go out... and i try to drink water while i'm out drinking (however i forget many times). i drink water when i get home and right when i wake up, too.

it helps

whenever i have a big night of drinking i usually go home and make myself throwup. That shit works, the next day i wake up asif i never touch a beer. Or i just get some ginsing shots from the cornerstore the next morning before i go to work.

Originally posted by fatalist@May 24 2005, 07:37 AM

whenever i have a big night of drinking i usually go home and make myself throwup. That shit works, the next day i wake up asif i never touch a beer. Or i just get some ginsing shots from the cornerstore the next morning before i go to work.

i sometimes do this if i'm really REALLY drunk. but most of the time i am not 100000 wasted, so i get hungover very very rarely

I either get fucking horrible hangovers or i wake up the next morning like nothing happened the night before. I try to eat and drink water after i'm done drinking/throughout the night, but as you all said, that involves thinking. Try not to go out drinking on an empty stomach, that'll kill you. Eat something before you drink, eat something after you drink, and drink lots of water or gatorade or something of the likes. It might not get rid of your hangovers, but it'll help make them a bit less severe.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@May 24 2005, 05:04 AM

I actually use those hydration mixes for bike racing. I've got a ton of them left and really nothing to use them for other than that.

Sub and coke is also part of the ritual, althought I haven't had a bad hangover in quite some time.

you talking about GU and the like? hmm...