Guest THE LAW

how much doyou hate this?

-slow and stupid

-beer shits all morning

-need things explained 2 or three times

-keep misspelling the same word over and over

-staring blankly at the screen with your finger holding down the spacebar

-phone ringing sounds like it's going to crack your skull open

-everyone talks to damn load. (<<<perfect example)

-want someone to shoot you so you can go home

-kcontinually knocking things over

christ, it's the middle of the fucking arternoonn, when willthis end?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

ohhhh i feel you...i always had to deal with a lot of international students and stuff at the copy shop...i usually spent most of the time on the toilet poopin out beer and holding my sundrop to my head to comfort myself...

IT WAS FUCKING 45 COPIES ASSHOLE, WANT ME TO COUNT THEM AGAIN????????

Yes, yes, I'm back.....

I feel you too. Except I'm at school. I thought having to put up with all these dumb fuckers was bad enough sober. Now I just start picking fights with them and telling them what I really think coz I got about 3 hours sleep last night and I'm in an understandably shitty mood.

I have to fart sooooooooo bad.....:o

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

hey buddy, i know your hungover, but refer to your spelling post...kcontinually? load...sorry im a jackass...and to answer your question, its now three..so about five your be feeling much better...drink water, eat even if you feel like your gonna puke and rememeber...its friday...youll be drinkin tonight! haha..

yes, THE LAW is endowed with a hellacious hangover, he knows he spelled those words incorrectly, but left it in his message because no matter how many times he typed it it came out wrong. In fact, THE LAW even made light of this particular inadequacy in his fourth bullet point.

see?

by the fucking way. Please refer to the thread "Spelling Lessons with THE LAW", you keep on spelling "you're" as "your." It's a contraction! a contraction damnit!

Originally posted by THE LAW

how much doyou hate this?

-slow and stupid

-beer shits all morning

-need things explained 2 or three times

-staring blankly at the screen with your finger holding down the spacebar

-phone ringing sounds like it's going to crack your skull open

-everyone talks to damn load. (<<<perfect example)

-want someone to shoot you so you can go home

-kcontinually knocking things over

christ, it's the middle of the fucking arternoonn, when willthis end?

MINE HASN'T YET DOOD.

my head is still throbbing and i'm kinda dizzy...

dbl jameson shots and a pitcher before being tossed out on the street...

oooffffff...

i blame this all on my ex ex, damned crazy bitch got me wasted...

never ever drink a side car and fuck that topshelf bushmills.

i slept on the top in a bunk bed and crippey it's a deusey to get down from those gracefully when you're shnookered....

Originally posted by DEADONE

v-8 juice is the hang over killaaaaaa!! v-8 or drink a beer right when you wake up, that also does the trick but sometimes it makes your friends think that you have a lil' problem with alcohol.

or if you drink the same amount of water as you did alcohol you will never have a hang over again but you will have to piss like a motherfucker multiple times

i drink like 3 bigass glassess of water about an hour before bed, piss however many times, hit myself off with one more and walla! my bed is soaked in waterd down urine the next morning i cant remember why and i feel great!

and im now official a junior member, so respect my tips and/or opinions. true you may be "Crew" or "Elite Guy Who Posts Alotta Shit" or "Boogie Hands" but your not iCEBERG, and you damn sure aint THE LAW

Ok 18 beers and 5 hits of some tequllia......i get home at 6 and smoke a joint with the cab driver......gotta be to work at 9..."HEY DRINK ALOT WATER BEFORE BED IT WILL STOP YOU FROM BEING HUNG OVER"

yeah sure asshole I pissed the bed puked all over my floor went to work drunk and cried in the bathroom......almost shit my pants on the ladder.My mom saw me nakid and I made and ass of my self by falling down with no pants on in the middle of a major street.and I was 17

those were the drunken days....GO EDGE GO EDGE GO EDGE.

some times i read fr8oh's post and I think about what he'd be like to get really hammered with.Fr8oh if I ever stray the flock it's cause of you my drunk musia(sp)

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

the last 2 weeks of my life have been a bit of a blur.

show up to work at 11 still drunk, leave by 4 'cause i cant take it anymore..

cheers everyone. cheers.

Archived