HUMP POSITION

FRANKY JONES

so I don't do this as much now that I have gotten older (until I get really drunk) but do you guys do/done what we call Hump Position?

Hump Position is the seasonal event of going around drunk as fuck and wasted on drugs at night,,,,and taking peoples reindeer they have in the front yards,,,you know, the light up ones, and putting them in a humping position. (or any sexual position)

maybe it was cause we were young and dumb, but doing it and videotaping it from the car was always fun as shit....especially when u get the houses with multiple deer and then you get 3some action going on...

have any of you done this? I mean we used to hit as many houses as we could every year at this time. I miss those days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I haven't done it this year, but me and my dad used to go out and steal a shitload of christmas decorations from a bunch of houses and then carefully set them all up nicely in a single house down the street that had none, plugging them into outlets and everything. It would totally look like that house stole everyone's shit to use as its own.

My friends and I used to drive around nice neighborhoods mainly tageting nativity scenes, though any religiously themed display was victimized as well. Our goal was to steal as many of the baby jesus figures as we could. We had several 50 gallon trashbags full of them hidden in a co-conspirator's attic. Good times, though I wouldn't have held it against a property owner if we were attacked/caught up/ shot at. I think my favorite part is that we were rolling around in an old navy blue hearse that was like a fucking tank. Friend picked it up for like six bills, it was worth every penny. Only a two seater, really. The back just had rails for a casket.

I've never done this,but I really wish I had.My best friend called me the other night trashed at a christmas party to tell me that he put Santa behind a raindeer like he was hitting D/S.....he was dying laughing.I talked to some one else from the same party and suppostly "EVERYONE" at the party was fucking pissed at whom ever did it.I was crying knowing my man had violated them.

I used to steal pumpkins and smash them like it was a game when I was young....I smashed 43 one year,it made the paper.I flet like such a douche but boose and long walks home in the burbs make you do retarded shit like tagging!

Originally posted by ASER1NE@Dec 24 2005, 07:22 PM

Comparing Graffiti and putting toy reindeer in 'Humping positions' is hardly for someone with as many moons as you claim to have.

Like i said, that kinda shit is fun when ur a teenager, eventually you grow up. Its enevitable.

You lose alot of lifes worth when you live it being so uptight. How you got into graff is beyond me. Maybe you should think about a new hobby, like commentor for Fox News