hummus

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

any of you guys eat this shit? it's really good anfd it comes in all sort of different flavors. i don't even really know what it is, but damn is it good. i used to put it on bagels and shit but now i just eat it straight or put it in my drink or something if i'm bored. it's pretty expensive though, so i wouldn't recommend it unless you're a hardened criminal like me who preys on innocent health food stores.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm along w/ the roasted red pepper try the tomator basil. tastes like peparoni. here in philly we got a middle eastern market where you can buy fresh humus and tons of flatbread for a dollar. yum yum

Guest KING OF HELL

Hummus is just basicaly purees chick peas and a few other things depending on the flavor.

THE KING OF HELL THINKS its yummy damnit.

Guest Remy Martin

Ink Lunatic knows whats up.....thats it.

the Palestiniens at the strip mall come correct...

boogie hands is a fag....thats why hes up on your girl friend...my girl friend would pepper spray his bitch ass in a heart beat.

Guest BROWNer

Re: wow

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

your girlfriend cooks???!!!

funny stuff....cynicism first thing in the morning is oh so special.

Originally posted by Remy Martin

boogie hands is a fag....thats why hes up on your girl friend...my girl friend would pepper spray his bitch ass in a heart beat.

hahah....and then my girlfriend would come along and sock me in the nuts while i was rolling on the ground....

Archived