Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Humans are furry little creaturees

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Dec 28, 2002.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

Humans are funny little creaturees

human life is stupid and pointless, just think about it, go shroom and walk around the city, look at all the stupid people just mindlessly walking around doing stupid shit day after day after day.....exactly what is so appealing about this lifestyle??!?!?!

2. Yabityabo

Yabityabo Member

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yea see your fucking lame, you came in here and replied, now just think about it, exactly why are you.............fuck it im too lazy to type anything.....at least i can laugh at this guy and make me feel better
    [​IMG]

4. That's the kind of stupid shit you think about while shrooming.

It's like saying "Damn, isn't eating just AMAZING?!?!?" while stoned.

5. TresOne

TresOne Member

^^^ It's true man.. psychoactives always fuck you up and make you think about all the troubling, enigmatic shit that you wouldn't give 2 hoots about in a 'normal' state. (note: i use the term "normal" loosely here...)

Try walking around town looking at people and observing their actions when yer not shrooming, and you'll soon see that you really don't give a fuck.

ps - eating IS amazing... and yes, i'm stoned as shit.

6. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I used to think the whole bullshit "Ahh mindless drones forced to work by corporations". Well some people are but only like 10-20%. if you actually talk to these people they usually are at least slightly cool, well some of them.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. sneak

sneak Guest

amen

10. L.A.

L.A. Guest

11. 455

455 Guest

12. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

willy wonka should declare this another gay thread

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

man....i know how that goes. i swear ive put on like 10-15 pounds in the past month. ive been getting blazed like 2-3 times a day on my work days, and 5-6 times on my days off. damn my crew....damn them for doing this to me!!!!

:heated::mad::heated:

14. L.A.

L.A. Guest

Yeah, and it became gay when you posted. You're one of the most flaming homosexual's I've ever encountered.

15. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. im gay right?

you're the one talking about licking dudes assholes you faggot