Humans are furry little creaturees

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Humans are funny little creaturees

human life is stupid and pointless, just think about it, go shroom and walk around the city, look at all the stupid people just mindlessly walking around doing stupid shit day after day after day.....exactly what is so appealing about this lifestyle??!?!?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

That's the kind of stupid shit you think about while shrooming.

It's like saying "Damn, isn't eating just AMAZING?!?!?" while stoned.

^^^ It's true man.. psychoactives always fuck you up and make you think about all the troubling, enigmatic shit that you wouldn't give 2 hoots about in a 'normal' state. (note: i use the term "normal" loosely here...)

Try walking around town looking at people and observing their actions when yer not shrooming, and you'll soon see that you really don't give a fuck.

ps - eating IS amazing... and yes, i'm stoned as shit.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

That's the kind of stupid shit you think about while shrooming.

It's like saying "Damn, isn't eating just AMAZING?!?!?" while stoned.

man....i know how that goes. i swear ive put on like 10-15 pounds in the past month. ive been getting blazed like 2-3 times a day on my work days, and 5-6 times on my days off. damn my crew....damn them for doing this to me!!!!

:heated::mad::heated:

Originally posted by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

willy wonka should declare this another gay thread

Yeah, and it became gay when you posted. You're one of the most flaming homosexual's I've ever encountered.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by McPhoo

^^^ It's true man.. psychoactives always fuck you up and make you think about all the troubling, enigmatic shit that you wouldn't give 2 hoots about in a 'normal' state. (note: i use the term "normal" loosely here...)

Try walking around town looking at people and observing their actions when yer not shrooming, and you'll soon see that you really don't give a fuck.

ps - eating IS amazing... and yes, i'm stoned as shit.

naw man i think this shit in my normal state....i fucking hate the world....it all seems stupid, staged, and pointless

its the devil planting ideas in your head to take you way from what god wants.

but really, i went to a mall in this shitty town that wasnt a big city and i realized how pointless some kids life must be.

1. buy cool skater clothes at mr rags and zumiez.

2. hang out at mall day

3. attract hoes who arent exactly up to par.

4. If you actually attract broke hoe walk around making out here and there, proving to the world that A. Your not gay

B. You need to boost your self esteem by proving to the world, yes finally ive gotten a bitch.

5. hang around talking to store clerks cause you dont have any freinds.

Most depressing thing ive seen in awhile

Re: Humans are funny little creaturees

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

just think about it, go shroom and walk around the city, look at all the stupid people

meanwhile, all the "stupid people" are looking at you saying "look at those stupid teenagers on drugs."

Archived