huge moth

dai

alright so a second ago i hear some flapping noise upstairs, and i see this large object fluttering around on the table. at first i think it's a small bird or something. then it stopped. it's this 6-7 inch month, with these crazy feathery looking antenas, big camo lookin wings, crazy tentical looking thing buy its mouth, big black eyes, and like a pink and black striped body. i grabbed a big ass mason jar and put it in there. is there any way to like preserve them? this thing is huge, it's cool lookin too. i've never seen one like it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by fr8otech

It's probably a LUNA moth. There rare, so don't kill it

Fom the description, it doesn't quite sound like a Luna moth... dai, seriously, take pictures, I'm very curious about this thing. And for God's sakes, put holes in that jar lid. Beer,

El Mamerro loves bugs

Originally posted by el barto

how the fuck are you ever going to have a flying cat now???? way to go

:lol:

i let it go because i figure it's fucked up to trap something and wait for it to die for it's carcass...i wouldn't want to be trapped just because i was rare. come on! i'm drunk! i had some fucking heart!

:crazy:

Guest socrates
Originally posted by el barto

ok but dont let your cat know he almost had wings because hell be pissed you let it go and never forgive you.

HAHAHAHA

Archived