http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/vids/breakdance>

POIESIS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

That's Junior from Wanted, a French crew. I forgot exactly what the dude has, but he's got a leg condition, they're underdeveloped and are MUCH smaller than the average person's. When the guy walks his condition is more apparent. It's pretty amazing how much footwork he's managed to incorporate into his dancing, he didn't use to have much, if any, due to obvious reasons. Dude's battled Kujo on various occasions, they're good friends.

A lot of people who supposedly know him claim he's got a prosthetic leg, but I don't buy it. The leg condition thing is what Kujo's told me.

yeh^ what he said.

that clip must be a couple of years old now though, i havent seen anything more recent than that. but at the same time i havent been looking like i used to

At uk bboy champs, the year that rocksteady and soul control had that fight, kujo did a handspring but rotated all the way around and lands back on his hands. toooo sick.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Spinfactor never came out on DVD. Strictly old school VHS steez.

I actually wouldn't recommend it much, in terms of dancing. The only reason I'd recommend it is cause I randomly included footage of koalas biting each other in the balls and an owl fucking a dead pigeon.

Oh, and there's dancing midgets in lingerie at the beginning with a MIDI version of a Tetris song playing in the background.