http://stalk.cjb.net news. please read.

seven six two

http://www.punkinatcha.com/~jilbert is the new address. the site is exactly the same as the geocities one, and the new host doesn't shut my site down for a while because of too much data transfer.

if you haven't checked the page out in a while, please do. i added some photos of philly along with about 10 new real notebook sketches that i did at school (extreme series, more wheelchair sketches, etc.). thank you for your time. small site design changes on the way too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Heavy Metal

Amazing stuff,

I really like your titles to.

That "SS new jersey" photo....stuck in my mind

best representation of a flag i've ever seen in my life.

Thanx

http://www.geocities.com/webstersarmy i'm 'krieg'. i did about 3 tries at painting walls, and i made some sticker but never got up much at all. i just wanted to try out for fun. yeah, i know i'm crap at it but it was fun while it lasted. i wish i could show you more, but it's at my dad's house 600 miles away..

if anyone lives in the philly area, i could sell you one for about 35 bucks if i met you somewhere. otherwise if you really wanted one (and couldnt find them anywhere) you could pay shipping for one and still get it for about 35 bucks. i'm getting 9 this week (about 4 or 5 i can sell) and i dont know if they come with grip either.

'killing it' is infact a compliment. and 'sticky' is when i stick your topic at the very top of the page, so even if people dont reply, its up at the top. its reserved for important topics and what not. your stuff qualifies as important in my book.

i plan to be in philly in a few weeks, if you still have decks, im down for one...

holy smokes, im in philly, and i need a new deck! im going to email you now. and also do play by play on all my actions for rest of the day. im going to hit the submit reply button now

i'm glad you like the wheelchair guys, cause i have more like that one the way.

as for shipping, i'm not sure, but it shouldn't be expensive. i wish i had some sort of idea. i'll try to check on that in the next day or so.

not sure if places like CCS will carry the boards (they only carry 2 consolidated ones now). i'll let you know what that too as soon as i find out.

- patrick

not feeling it.

i use to do shit just like that back in 6th grade when i listened to megadeath. i got in trouble for one picture i called 14 ways to die in which i just drew funny people dying...and it was about as quality as those pictures.

onyx and biohazard is cooler then that.

judgementtttt night.

not hating, just saying...

Archived