HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

thefarm

I PERSONALY HAVE BEEN BURNT BY AT LEAST 3 DIFFERANT KINDS OF GENTIAL WARTS THAT I KNOW OF. WHO ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM? SUPPOSEDLY LIKE 85% OF SEXUALLY ACTIVE ADULTS WILL HAVE SOME STRAIN OF THIS DISEASE BEFORE THEY DIE. SINCE I STARTED GETTING BUMPS UP ON MY SHIT I HAVE RIPPED STUFF OFF WITH MY FINGER NAILS, TWEEZERS AND CUT HAVE IT OFF WITH TOE NAIL CLIPPERS AND AN EXACTO KNIFE. TACTICS ARE GHETTO AS HELL. DON'T FRONT.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE WORST PART ABOUT WARTS IS THAT YOU CAN CATCH IT FROM A BITCH THAT LOOKS CLEAN. SHE MIGHT HAVE IT AND NOT EVEN KNOW. SOME PEOPLE GO THERE WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A WART TO SPREAD THE DISEASE. YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE GENITAL TO GENITAL CONTACT OR GET YOUR FLUIDS ON SOMEONE ELSE. ORAL SEX CAN SPREAD IT. YOUR BALLS BOUNCING OFF SOME GIRLS ASS CAN SPREAD IT. I FIRST GOT IT FROM A GIRL THAT WAS A VIRGIN. I THOUGHT THAT SHE HAD TO BE CLEAN CUS SHE SEEMED INNOCENT. WE NEVER HAD SEX BUT I WENT DOWN ON HER AND FEW TIMES ONLY LATER TO FIND OUT THAT SHE HAD BEEN MOLESTED WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. SHE DIDN'T GO INTO DETAILS BUT I GUESS I ENDED UP GETTING IT FROM WHO EVER GOT TO HER. AFTER HER I GOT IT FROM ANOTHER GIRL. THIS GIRL NEW SHE HAD IT AND DIDN'T TELL ME UNTIL WE HAD ALREADY HAD SEX. SINCE THEN SHITS GOT THICK AND LOOKING BACK I WISH THAT I'D NEVER HAD SEX. I COULD HAVE BEEN CONTEMPT GETTING HAND JOBS AND GIVING FACIALS.

lol man life sucks for you dont it.. you stuck with it for the rest of your life but dont worry man it just gets worse from here on out and dude its called a fucking condom....

Originally posted by thefarm@Oct 26 2004, 07:26 PM

serious relationship+trust+birth control= no condom ........ my bad

you say its just a rash when its halfway out your ass but you you got a diease :haha: :haha: :haha:

hey look on the birght side thats one less std for you to have to worry about getting.

i have to say one thing...if you think that just cuz a chick is on birth control it's okay not to use a condom, your one dumb motherfucker, and it's dumb asses like yourself with that mindset that produce all these fucking off the wall fucked - before - they - were - born kinda kids.

let this be a lesson to everyone, wear a fucking condom guys, and chicks, if yoru letting some guy cream those nice sugar walls please abort yourself as soon as possible. thank you.

im not gonna lie and say that i have never had sex without a condom, i have done some stupid ass shit. But here is where you and i differ, one, after that i was checked, and two, i learned that i neednt do that ever again.

After the first time one would think you would have learned, after the second, you would think you would be afraid of sex, after the third, damn sohn, have you learned yet. Wrap that shit, regardless, unless you are sure that they dont have it, like both checked shit, then you should still wrap that shit. Unless you married or shit you know whats up i guess. I will never have sex without a condom again, that was retarded shit, they arent hard to aquire kid.

This is your own fault

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by thefarm@Oct 26 2004, 03:32 PM

SINCE I STARTED GETTING BUMPS UP ON MY SHIT I HAVE RIPPED STUFF OFF WITH MY FINGER NAILS, TWEEZERS AND CUT HAVE IT OFF WITH TOE NAIL CLIPPERS AND AN EXACTO KNIFE. TACTICS ARE GHETTO AS HELL. DON'T FRONT.........

:shook: :spent2: :headache:

I am amazed that no one commented on this...I literally spit my beer out when I read this and than MrChupacabras eloquent responce.

1) I call bullshit, this is too ridiculous

2) If real the fact that you would put an exacto knife to your dick and cut off a wart is definately the reason you are where you are today...

...my advise, you're already screwed - start collecting std's.