1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by thefarm, Oct 26, 2004.

1. thefarm

thefarm New Jack

HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

Discussion started by thefarm - Oct 26, 2004

I PERSONALY HAVE BEEN BURNT BY AT LEAST 3 DIFFERANT KINDS OF GENTIAL WARTS THAT I KNOW OF. WHO ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM? SUPPOSEDLY LIKE 85% OF SEXUALLY ACTIVE ADULTS WILL HAVE SOME STRAIN OF THIS DISEASE BEFORE THEY DIE. SINCE I STARTED GETTING BUMPS UP ON MY SHIT I HAVE RIPPED STUFF OFF WITH MY FINGER NAILS, TWEEZERS AND CUT HAVE IT OFF WITH TOE NAIL CLIPPERS AND AN EXACTO KNIFE. TACTICS ARE GHETTO AS HELL. DON'T FRONT.........

thefarm - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

MrChupacabra - Replied Oct 26, 2004

no.

MrChupacabra - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. Cracksmoka

Cracksmoka 12oz Elite Member

Cracksmoka - Replied Oct 26, 2004

not me, i know a few pople that doo though, you gotta get that shit surgically frozen and or burnt off dogg, and it dont ever go away, you cant have kids now and shit dude or else theyll get that shit........ damn holmes.... :(

Cracksmoka - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Oct 26, 2004

damn

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

they have this show called "lucky you live hawaii". i would like to think im safe from std's but i doubt it. last i checked, i was clean

6. thefarm

thefarm New Jack

thefarm - Replied Oct 26, 2004

THE WORST PART ABOUT WARTS IS THAT YOU CAN CATCH IT FROM A BITCH THAT LOOKS CLEAN. SHE MIGHT HAVE IT AND NOT EVEN KNOW. SOME PEOPLE GO THERE WHOLE LIFE AND NEVER HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A WART TO SPREAD THE DISEASE. YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE GENITAL TO GENITAL CONTACT OR GET YOUR FLUIDS ON SOMEONE ELSE. ORAL SEX CAN SPREAD IT. YOUR BALLS BOUNCING OFF SOME GIRLS ASS CAN SPREAD IT. I FIRST GOT IT FROM A GIRL THAT WAS A VIRGIN. I THOUGHT THAT SHE HAD TO BE CLEAN CUS SHE SEEMED INNOCENT. WE NEVER HAD SEX BUT I WENT DOWN ON HER AND FEW TIMES ONLY LATER TO FIND OUT THAT SHE HAD BEEN MOLESTED WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. SHE DIDN'T GO INTO DETAILS BUT I GUESS I ENDED UP GETTING IT FROM WHO EVER GOT TO HER. AFTER HER I GOT IT FROM ANOTHER GIRL. THIS GIRL NEW SHE HAD IT AND DIDN'T TELL ME UNTIL WE HAD ALREADY HAD SEX. SINCE THEN SHITS GOT THICK AND LOOKING BACK I WISH THAT I'D NEVER HAD SEX. I COULD HAVE BEEN CONTEMPT GETTING HAND JOBS AND GIVING FACIALS.

7. slave_one

slave_one 12oz Elite Member

slave_one - Replied Oct 26, 2004

well, you know what they say:

bad luck comes in threes.

slave_one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. AORAone

AORAone 12oz Veteran Member

AORAone - Replied Oct 26, 2004

i can only laugh at your misfortune

AORAone - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. spectr

spectr Guest

spectr - Replied Oct 26, 2004

lol man life sucks for you dont it.. you stuck with it for the rest of your life but dont worry man it just gets worse from here on out and dude its called a fucking condom....

10. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Oct 26, 2004

damn.......that's really gotta suck.

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E 12oz Elite Member

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Oct 26, 2004

what do they look like?

*looks down at penis*

hahaha

T=E=A=S=E - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. thefarm

thefarm New Jack

thefarm - Replied Oct 26, 2004

serious relationship+trust+birth control= no condom ........ my bad

13. spectr

spectr Guest

spectr - Replied Oct 26, 2004

you say its just a rash when its halfway out your ass but you you got a diease :haha: :haha: :haha:
    hey look on the birght side thats one less std for you to have to worry about getting.

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

your thread is making me scared to fuck a nice tonight.. hopefully she does not have genital warts

15. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

rental - Replied Oct 26, 2004

uhhhhh, actually i think this is true with any std. which is why people are supposed to wear CONDOMS! shit. i thought you dudes all knew.

rental - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: