hows your day going

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uhhh my day SUCKED...there is soooooooooo much snow outside, you cant even see in front of you its snowing so hard out. my cat scratched the fuck out of my hand. my only friend is throwing up so i have nothing to do. i left my house once today to get a drink. fuckin shit.

Pretty good so far.. got 2 emails from these chicks that I had forgotten about. They're still keen so that's all good. Can't wait to get home, have a beer and fuck my biaaaaaaaaaaatch while I think of them two other shorty's.. :eek:

UP !!

never fuckin left the house today...my little kitten scratched the fuck outta my hands, arms, and face......pissed because i have to go to school tommorow and havent even started my HW yet.....ended up installing fuckin starcraft and playing it with some old grammar school freinds.....played shaun palmers snowboarding for about half the day.....i managed to get almost 300,000 thousand points in one big connecting move so that the only thing im proud of today

Today was alright..woke up around 2:00 pm and didn't do much,did some laundry and went downtown..just got back from the pub --drank a few beers and numerous whiskey sours..kinda pissed the price of cigarettes went up..oh well,I need to quit anyway..all in all,the day was really mellow...it rained earlier and melted the snow we had.

Guest Obsessed

this chick who im friends with is hinting that she wants to be more than friends, but in the flipside im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and i was told i cant smoke for like 2 days after the surgery so i guess my day comes out as neutral

Guest HESHIANDET

had a fuggin great day of riding yesterday in VT. now its snowing here. im sore, very sore though. im chillin basically. weee

eh- pretty good. I had to work today- that's why I'm postin' on here. Someone gave me some ill chicken tacos for dinner. A girl called my house looking for me... bitch has been playing hard to get so mmmmaybe I'll call her. My roomate is cleaning the house today so after work I can just go home and chill.

woke up late... went to the market.. got some fruit, veggies and some fresh bread for my dinner. Um, decorated the apartment but didn't finish. (I moved into a new place last week.) Had happy thoughts about being closer to downtown and the library (and finally having a place all to my lonesome.) But the day went to shit when I got a stupid splinter stuck in my thumb - thanks to the stupid retardo window...

Archived