hows the weather?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

whats good people...well im out in mexico vacationing/painting...hope your weather is as swell as mine is...lovely 85 degrees with sunshine galour...ahhh what more can i ask for? o yeah someone send me more paint im running low...anywho i will see you kiddies later....no comment

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its a nice toasty 110 here farmer tans bitches in heat, cooking eggs on the sidewalk, scorched feets, sweaty teets, cans gonna explode, and sunburns at night,,,whoo fucking hoo if you cant take the heat stay the fuck out,,,

Guest kOmega

damn im wearing a jackets and my balls are the size of a rats knuckles..im cOld as fawk..

sux but its better then the heat..i think..atleast

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Originally posted by willy!wonka:

well gingerbread man it is too hot to trot..

as i do spend my days in a nice air-con enviorment.I do have to step outside to feel that welcoming HOT air of arizona..hope your having fun in mexico...tell your peeps i said hello...

sup cat whats good? have you spoken to moser?ill be home shortly see you soon

Guest fr8lover

its hot as fuck here...i didnt realize that pitstains could transfer from shirt to pants like they have been...

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Originally posted by Tofu:

What's that paint like?[/quote

some of the colours are nice actually but some suck big time..most suck big time...but its coolios..

Archived