Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hows the weather for you on this tuesday april 20, 2004

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dr.testical, Apr 20, 2004.

1. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

its really nice out here. about 70, its hitlers birthday. its the day every pothead in highschool goes crazy to assemble some stupid smokefest with his or her friends to get "mad stoned". and its 11 days after my past birthday. my boss won a million dollars on a scratch ticket the other day and im getting a 500 dollar bonus and he shut down the store which happens to be a liqour store... and let us take down anything we wanted except the bottles that are 150 up. dis niggas off the hook.
    anyway hows the weather

2. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

its shitty outside, im out of herb, and i am broke till friday. fuck today...

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

sunny, warmish.

it's like 15'c.
    i have no idea about the 'farenheit' system.
    And I cant believe the the US hasnt gone metric yet.

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

It's about 15 here, too. Finally. Just got done a week of snow and temperatures in the minuseseseses.......

I got a call about a job interview, which I need to return. And I'm about to settle down and watch the Chelsea - Monaco match......

Seems like an OK day thus far.

6. synaps

synaps Senior Member

80 w/ 78% humidity

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

its aiight...damn, your boss is lucky.
    if i struck it rich, i would tell my director to go fuck himself.

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

its 79 here in nyc...just took a nice long bike ride...

9. ares

ares Member

Its about 10C here. Very grey, somewhat depressing. School was filled with kids who think its cool to smoke weed, just because of the date. Its 13 days past my birthday, and my boss didn't win anything, which means in 20 minutes, I have to goto work. I'm not looking foward to work. I'm listening to Van Halen, hyped that they are playing a show in Toronto this summer. Well, the clock is ticking, and I need a smoke before work...And not because its 420.

:scowl:

10. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

the weather beautiful.....

i just rode my bike to a lay up that is calling my name with a SP hydrocushion..yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:p :p :p :p

11. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

i just got back from a 2 mile run to try and start off getting back into shape considering summers coming and all winter ive been lazy burnout who drank alot and didnt do much. but yeah.i think im gonna go fishin with guns and take down a few. yeterday i caught a 10 pound widemouth bass. not that anyones into fishing here but yeah. word to life. my days going smooove

12. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

sounds like everyone is having a good day so far. i got up round 5 am did my usual meditate kung fu aerobic work out routine. i turned my back yard (which is huuuuuge) into a small kung fu training ground. its awesome. ill have to take pictures one day. its got fences logs ditches wooden dummys shit to climb and jump to and from to all kinds of cool shit. its a breezy no clouds in sight 77 degrees. soo uh yeah and i quit smoking da izzerb cause i cant be focused on it.

13. JohnnyLode

JohnnyLode Member

70 or so.. lil bit of clouds but looks like its going to clear up.

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member