hows the weather for you on this tuesday april 20, 2004

dr.testical

its really nice out here. about 70, its hitlers birthday. its the day every pothead in highschool goes crazy to assemble some stupid smokefest with his or her friends to get "mad stoned". and its 11 days after my past birthday. my boss won a million dollars on a scratch ticket the other day and im getting a 500 dollar bonus and he shut down the store which happens to be a liqour store... and let us take down anything we wanted except the bottles that are 150 up. dis niggas off the hook.

anyway hows the weather

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's about 15 here, too. Finally. Just got done a week of snow and temperatures in the minuseseseses.......

I got a call about a job interview, which I need to return. And I'm about to settle down and watch the Chelsea - Monaco match......

Seems like an OK day thus far.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

its aiight...damn, your boss is lucky.

if i struck it rich, i would tell my director to go fuck himself.

Its about 10C here. Very grey, somewhat depressing. School was filled with kids who think its cool to smoke weed, just because of the date. Its 13 days past my birthday, and my boss didn't win anything, which means in 20 minutes, I have to goto work. I'm not looking foward to work. I'm listening to Van Halen, hyped that they are playing a show in Toronto this summer. Well, the clock is ticking, and I need a smoke before work...And not because its 420.

:scowl:

i just got back from a 2 mile run to try and start off getting back into shape considering summers coming and all winter ive been lazy burnout who drank alot and didnt do much. but yeah.i think im gonna go fishin with guns and take down a few. yeterday i caught a 10 pound widemouth bass. not that anyones into fishing here but yeah. word to life. my days going smooove

sounds like everyone is having a good day so far. i got up round 5 am did my usual meditate kung fu aerobic work out routine. i turned my back yard (which is huuuuuge) into a small kung fu training ground. its awesome. ill have to take pictures one day. its got fences logs ditches wooden dummys shit to climb and jump to and from to all kinds of cool shit. its a breezy no clouds in sight 77 degrees. soo uh yeah and i quit smoking da izzerb cause i cant be focused on it.

Archived