Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hows it lookin

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by suburbanevol, Oct 3, 2003.

1. suburbanevol

suburbanevol Junior Member

hows this lookin,, i'm not to sure about the style it looks like its off.. but positive feedback and criticism would be nice..

[​IMG]

2. Fate2*88

Fate2*88 Member

Do simples and post those man. I'm assumingit says PLYN. Do a sure, base word. P L Y N. After a while push the letters a little, than expand.

3. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

yeah the style really isn't workin, but like fate said work on simple letters instead of letters with random objects sticking out of them. the bars sticking out make the letters confusing, the 2nd letter looks like a mix between a L and A, and the last letter looks like a N or A. just practice as much as fate does and ittl come along

4. rize415

rize415 Senior Member

what they said

5. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

what rize said

6. Fate2*88

Fate2*88 Member

What Rize and Kise said.
    Haha, no for real Sub post up some simples when you do them. I want to see what else you can do besides your first post.

7. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

8. CamS

CamS Member

what rize kize and bloodklot said, do sum more simples!, and define ur leters more

9. toastone

toastone Junior Member

i'll give you props on using bars, I've seen worsely constructed letters... stay simple like everyone said, but I'd save that sketch and take a look at it in a month or so see how you can get inspired by it when you got a little more work under your belt

10. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

hahah he said worsley:lol: :lol:

11. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

stay workin your thing your way ,but stay away from the 3d til you get what you do how you do you tight!

12. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

13. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

are you on crack?

14. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

15. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member