how's everyone been?

T=E=A=S=E

what's everyone been up to lately? i've been kind of out of the loop with good ole 12oz... and i was just wondering what you guys and girls have been up to in your lives?

as for me:

I'm still working at my job, which takes up about 90% of my time... and when i get off from that i just come home, shower up, and chill, it takes all my energy outta me.

so other than that, not much is new with me, besides acquiring a bunch of shit... dvds, cd's, car tint, got my system in and running pretty damn good, gone out of town last two weekends, got a tattoo, and a bunch of tools for making / fixing things.

only thing i'm lacking right now in my life is a girl, but that's been that way forever, so, its not that big of a deal. sigh.

what have you all been up to?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Kinda getting serious with this girl, Jessica, though i still can't fully commit to her. Fuck it, i'm 20! One of my best friends, Luke, moved back home and since he's been back, we have been living it up! SEX, DRUGS & ROCK N' ROLL BABY! i have got quite addicted to few substances, not like i wasn't before, but even more so now, once again, FUCK IT, I'M 20!!. gonna start a new job next week, getting ready to move out of town and switch to a different University. might move in with Jessica, when i do move. I have been having a great time. Edward 40 Hands, is a dope game! thank you to whoever suggested that game on here. I have bought a shit load of new clothes and shoes and such. i spend too much money on drugs and alcohol. i guess that is about it..........................

Everybody had a good year/everybody let their hair down/everybody pulled their socks up/everybody put their foot down...

I'm digging the springtime, last winter was awful in New England. I'm painting a lot and anxiously awaiting summer vacation.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

My cat just bit my fucking eyelid

Wtf?? My old cat once put it's paw on my eyeball. I'm just glad it's claws weren't out. What is it with cats and eyeballs?

Sorry to hear about your grandmama time machine....

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

what's everyone been up to lately? i've been kind of out of the loop with good ole 12oz... and i was just wondering what you guys and girls have been up to in your lives?

as for me:

I'm still working at my job, which takes up about 90% of my time... and when i get off from that i just come home, shower up, and chill, it takes all my energy outta me.

so other than that, not much is new with me, besides acquiring a bunch of shit... dvds, cd's, car tint, got my system in and running pretty damn good, gone out of town last two weekends, got a tattoo, and a bunch of tools for making / fixing things.

only thing i'm lacking right now in my life is a girl, but that's been that way forever, so, its not that big of a deal. sigh.

what have you all been up to?

what up big teasola. yeah, post a pic of that tat so everyone can tell you it sucks even if they actually like it. haha.

i been workin like a bitch, but designing some semi cool shit.

skateboarding a lot in the nasty hong kong humidity.

chillin with my girl, luey lamborghini.

pretty much just cold cold lampin. lookin forward to a week home in NYC on business next monf.

wish i had somethin more interesting to say but i don't. saw van helsing the other night. pretty gay.

Guest krie

Im doing ok. Just working and boozing. I took today of work, still feel like shit from the weekends activities. Im catchin up with this girl on wednesday which should be good, shes really nice. I think im gonna try clean myself up a bit. I tend to get really boozey and do alot of stupid things. My mum says to me too "When your in a relationship your more responsible and calm about things, when you arent, you just go out and get blind and do a whole bunch of stupid shit"

blah

Where you work tease ?

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

show us the tattoo.

i would, but no matter what it happens to be, yall would hate on it just because its on me, so im not even going to bother.

ps- whats up guys, to those of you who posted... good to see ya again... its been awhile since ive heard from some of you...

as for me... im still broke as fuck, no more drugs for a while b/c i got

poped. i was drunk last night though, passed out dident know where

i was. i had a girl in my life but then she dicided to get all "drugs are

bad." and then i said to hell with you, so that over. watchin out for the

pigs, but who here isint... heh, i dont know... my ipod still hasent givin

out and i have had it 2 years... just straight chillin i guess... dope thred

to!

i was by a friend of my gf's last nite who was having a party. i didnt know anyone there really and was bored so i made margaritas for people but mixed in popcorn and pieces from a boquet of flowers that was near the mixer. i saw one kid spit out a popcorn margarita. not much excitement.

Originally posted by Im Broke

as for me... im still broke as fuck, no more drugs for a while b/c i got

poped. i was drunk last night though, passed out dident know where

i was. i had a girl in my life but then she dicided to get all "drugs are

bad." and then i said to hell with you, so that over. watchin out for the

pigs, but who here isint... heh, i dont know... my ipod still hasent givin

out and i have had it 2 years... just straight chillin i guess... dope thred

to!

Ur awesum

<span style='color:black'>Dont hate. One of my boys named luke is bout to move back here after kickin that ron right in its ass.

Anywho. Its bad business as always. I finally was interested in getting into a serious relationship with this girl. Tonight she came up to me talkin this shit "I love being honest with you... i like you and i like this other guy. But we will still be friends no matter what." Yeah right. Any who this other guy who ever the hell he is got put in the middle of some shit at the club tonight between her and this other girl and he straight walked away. After that she asked me if i would take her to her car and i had to tell her that it was best if she road with the other guy. At any rate, there are other millions of women out there that need pipe laid and it looks like im the man for the job.

Ill holler back 12 oz and keep you posted.

Oh and before i forget. My shit got towed tonight and since i am so damn cool in any situation i will be starting a new job within the next week towing peoples cars.</span>:lol:

I started a new job today, so thats pretty exciting, but it's just boring old phone shit, so thats not exciting. Got my day in court tomorrow, so i'll be glad to get that out of the way. Issues with my lady as per usual. She won't admit she has a drug problem and she can never be fucked coming to see me, i always have to go see her, so i told her to fuck off and if she decides to clean up a bit and make an effort for me, i might consider talking to her.

But yeah, thats about it.

I haven't seen troy yet.

kepping busy with school, like i say every semester i have to do really good this year, but this year its serious. ;) basically my life has become one boring rpetitive cycle.

-Early classes assignments, and studying.

-painting.

-keeping friends of multiple intrests (but focusing on one particular group (can you guess which one that is) hahah

yeah, we went and saw angelina jolies taking lives..she looks hot. then we had some time to kill so we snuck into TROY. wasnt really my thing, the fighting scenes were cool especially the first one when brad pitt stabs that big bald guy in the neck. but we left 20 minutes in the movie.

Tease, you know your gonna post the tattoo, just go ahead and do it already :cool:

Archived