hows every one doing?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RadeOne

i had beef so i hacked your piece....

we should battle for crates of rusto....

if you want the reasons i hacked your shit i can give you several.........

Guest Pilau Hands

i'm freaking stressing out over school

other than that though i'm basically cool

weather is making me smile again

getting a little hot but nothing slippers dont cure

awaiting the arrival of seeking. let's have a barbecue! okay well at least meet up.

i'll drop you an email when i can take my fucking head out of the book permanently

when i went to school i carried lunch in a bag

someone should keep me away from cell phones and computers when im trashed...

secret: i dont know if im gonna be coming through la but we'll figure something out.

dibs: an email will be sent when i got the time. dope pic. i think im painting today. hopefully.

rade: just stop. i dont care. i have no interest in talking to you or batteling you. dissing a two month old piece doesnt matter to me. dissing a piece i did this morning doesnt matter to me. just go away.

the rest of yall... all my love...

Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

seeking-

looking forward to meetin up with you. doin a lil' paintin, a lil' chillin. hookin up a lil east coast mods collabo, righto!?!?

BK, ya' mean?

when the west meets east...

see you ina week+

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

ps-

doin ok. a rough patch, had more drama then your babies momma, but shit seems to be working out...

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

seeking? are you a graff whore?

How was the 206 show? didnt make it..Did however go to this eastern washington shin dig..with bukue, zac..and some bay area kids..Ya know..bored stiff..and then up here..500 years..It was pretty cool..Thats my excitement..besides this mural thing this weekend..what about you?

skotrel: quit the job. no more corporate whoring for me. well, atleast not for the month of may. back sometime in june (i think)...

mes: we'll hook up at somepoint, no sweat...

silo: that shit got all screwed up. didnt get into town till really late, then the sound was fucked up... it was a pain in the ass... o-well...

the rest of yall...love an kisses (or pounds) or whatever... peace

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

skotrel: quit the job. no more corporate whoring for me. well, atleast not for the month of may. back sometime in june (i think)...

mes: we'll hook up at somepoint, no sweat...

silo: that shit got all screwed up. didnt get into town till really late, then the sound was fucked up... it was a pain in the ass... o-well...

the rest of yall...love an kisses (or pounds) or whatever... peace

Yo where you at right now dogs?

KILLA MERO

THA DON DA DON

Guest Sellout
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

hey man... no ones pressing play and pause like me... what show were you at? colorado or KC?

mero: im in iowa tonight, i'll be there next weekend... see you then...

Hey that discman rockin was stellar...Josh Martinez is fuckin cool. I was really surprised to meet you and not die (you know who this is) at the colorado show....you were actually a really cool guy, and i enjoyed your sketchbook presentation. You remind me of a cross between a pirate and marylin manson. (thats a good thing) I hope you liked the crappy guppie that i drew in your book. Im really a fan of your childish dinosaurs and ultra light pencil sketches now. I used to not like you at all, but after meeting you for the short moment that I did...all that has changed. much respect and have fun on your world domination tour.

Guest professor poopatronic

i, too, was at the colorado show. josh martinez was one of the most entertaining things i've seen in a while. i like to think of him as the white ol' dirty bastard.

Archived