Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

howdyhoo from amsterdam!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by amItoolate?, Apr 1, 2003.

1. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

sup everyone im in the nodule mecca now im rollin up some diggity ass whit widow right now i been takin mad flicks ill make a nice little post when i get home i go to paris tomorrow so if i dont get my american-o arse beaten up it autta be pretty cool well ill be back soon im burnin this one for ala yallz!!

2. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

werd!! safe travels dood.........

3. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

what are the prices on weed over there?

4. im not witty

im not witty Guest

hahaha. whats up playboy. when are you coming back home. theres a SLIGHT chance i might catch a ride up to your neck of the woods this weekend, but id only be there till mon/tues. well have fun and if i come up there and you aint round,..ill drink a lager for ya.

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

The period is your friend. Use it.

And enjoy the ganja.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

sureal isnt it... no matter how far from home you are, 12oz is still 12oz.

enjoy.

8. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

tulips are in full bloom right now.

try some space cake.

9. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

I was the guy sitting next to you on the plane. :scowl:
    I've been following you ever since. Be alert at night when walking the streets. I might just be there to ......... smoke bud with you..ayyyy!!:mexican: Let's party!!!!

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I'll match you...

11. krie

krie Guest

is there lots of hot naked horny girls there ?

12. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

back from Paris

sup guys...i just got back from Paris today, and boy are my arms tired chuckle, chuckle!! actually i was on a four hour train ride and saw probably more graffiti at one time then i'll ever see agian in my whole life. rooftops, bombs, pieces and illegal productions the whole way from france to amsterdam. Paris was cool, difficult being foreign. my brain hurts from the art history overload but it was really cool seeing some of that stuff. i got a bunch of pictures. i'll post them when i get home. i went to this graff shop in paris (thanks to the graff shops around the world thread;) so i went out writing last night and ended out hanging out with this french italian guy. he seemed pretty cool burned some hash with me. then he recommended we go to some nearby club. i was like ah sure. then we get there and it's a fruit bar, so i straight up ran away. i'm back in amsterdam now. actually, i'm at a cafe poofin a big ass sploof right now. (painthuffer, $12=2 grams)...(be nice moderator..it's legal where i'm typing and strictly FYI :idea: ). im comin home sunday ...im notwitty i dont give a shit where your goin dont call me.

naw im kiddin, hey you wanna know whats fucked up...i had to pay a dollar to take a stinky today, sall good i fucked that toilet paper despenser up good!! man im not sure the dates but i think you gonna be here while im not i dont know, bessy will know how to get at me. ill be home home for easter (collect my basket and shit) i look forward to catchin up with you ...i got noone to get rowdy with these days:( so well do it up damn im high wellshit folks im outta here,,,(*goes around the room and gives dapps, then exits)

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

would you bring me back some of those waffle things with the syrup in the middle? fuck those are good.
    say hi to my crazy dutch pimp homies!

14. Cool to hear youre enjoying the world and what it has to offer.

15. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

aight im home now!!! good to be back on the couch with a pbr. hey imnotwitty where you at??