Howard Stern...The final Show

JimmieWalker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good riddance.

For me it's all about the Opie and Anthony Show on XM 202.

My roommate and I used to make a new trial account every three days to listen to these cats for free. Way funnier than Howard Stern.

opie_and_anthony.jpg

These dudes have gotten kicked off of every form of media that they've been on so far.

In Jersey they got kicked off for an April Fools joke in which they called the Governor's wife and convinced her that he had been killed in a horrible car accident.

In New York they got kicked off for broadcasting a couple having sex in the St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Blah blah blah.

Long story short, they are far superior then Howard Stern. And if you ever want to hear Howard Stern get pissed off, ask him about them.

-fuse.

Originally posted by Future Droid@Dec 16 2005, 07:31 PM

sirius actually looks like a pretty tight service? anyone have it? opinions?

Its going to bomb, sadly i dont have the article on it that ran in citybeat..or maybe it was LAweekly - but long story short it was basic. layed out to show that the formatting amongst other things, as well as the low amount of listeners and users backing that company are soon going to be the downfall.

Opie and Anthony are funny as shit

I missed the Howard Stern show this morning but I have been missing it for 3 months now

I decided to move to NC where they don't know what the fuck good radio is

I miss DC

Elliot in the Morning

The Sports Junkies

Howard Stern

The Don and Mike show for the older guys-still funny though

Originally posted by High Priest+Dec 16 2005, 09:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (High Priest - Dec 16 2005, 09:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Future Droid@Dec 16 2005, 07:31 PM

sirius actually looks like a pretty tight service? anyone have it? opinions?

Its going to bomb, sadly i dont have the article on it that ran in citybeat..or maybe it was LAweekly - but long story short it was basic. layed out to show that the formatting amongst other things, as well as the low amount of listeners and users backing that company are soon going to be the downfall.

[/b]

Yeah, but Stern might be able to bring a huge customer base that could revitalize it, that's what they are banking on.

BTW, dude, where you been?

Also, Opie and Anthony suck, I hated them ever since they started out here in Boston on WAAF; Adam Corrola is funny as hell and I'm pissed that Comedy Central cancelled his late night show and for some godawful reason still show that Mind of Mencia bullshit.

And.......

HEY NOW!

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Dec 16 2005, 03:54 PM

Good riddance.

My roommate and I used to make a new trial account every three days to listen to these cats for free. Way funnier than Howard Stern.

opie_and_anthony.jpg

These dudes have gotten kicked off of every form of media that they've been on so far.

In Jersey they got kicked off for an April Fools joke in which they called the Governor's wife and convinced her that he had been killed in a horrible car accident.

In New York they got kicked off for broadcasting a couple having sex in the St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Blah blah blah.

Long story short, they are far superior then Howard Stern. And if you ever want to hear Howard Stern get pissed off, ask him about them.

-fuse.

stern paved the way for those freshmen, he wrote the book that they jock so hard! they are funny but they aren't that funny!

Opie and Anthony are anoying fake Sterns that try too hard and suck.

I find that most people that hate on Stern never actually listened to him long enough to form an opinion and are just regurgitating what they've heard from some uptight lame with no sense of humor.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Dec 16 2005, 02:54 PM

Blah blah blah.

-fuse.

to make a dumb story sound stupid. o & a never got kicked off in new jersey. nj gets ny radio stations so if they got kicked off in nj they got kicked off in ny. they were on a ny radio station, 102.7 which ultimately fired them for the st. patricks cathedral sex incident. and theyve only been on the radio so where else have they been kicked off of, they never had a tv show or were in/on any other form of media.

and for such a big fan of o & a, that governor incident happend in boston when they were on the radio there, before they came to ny.

i love douchebages who act like they are the biggest fan of something and know nothing about it. kind of like most of the people w/ graff on this site.