HOW?

aoneske

Ok people... the past couple of weeks my boss has been a total ass! She has no respect for people ... I was workin the other day and a couple of kids walk in and I guess she labeled them the "trouble makers" so she calls me to the back and says ..."keep an eye on them , I don't understand why they are here everyday? Why don't they do us a favor and go back to their own country" and the whole time I was thinkin what a Bitch! Then on another occasion she saw a couple of african american people walked in ...I guess there were a lot of em' and she's like keep an eye on the DVD's and make sure u watch em' when they leave... so any way How would u go about tellin your boss that she's a rascist bitch and that she has no consideratrion for other people without getting fired? Remember I've been workin here for 3 years now and I like my job... just not the boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who cares.

Just chill.... get your paycheck....

improve you skills and know that when she gets fired, you can get the promotion.

-OR-

get some friend to get into a confrontation with her and

contact the Better Business Bureau over how she treats him/her.

Set up the sting and be the inside guy, ready to take her spot.

how did u guess a library ... ...she's buddy buddy with the president of the board and half of the board... The confrontation thing looks like it'll work but i need a persn who won't blow their cover...and I can't quit I have to pay for school... I need a second job too. so i guess i'm pretty much fucked! :hatred: