how???

wisp1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hushwon

:D hahaha...ummmmm scratching my head thinking about asking a dumb question....ok haha ya...how the fuck was the hangman painted?do they know how to fucking repell?or what?crazy...love that shit:D

Guest 1LIFE2LIVE

(scene begins with Daphne standing in the living room of Leon Leopold, investment banker and secret father of Heather's child, who is his wife Monica's sister. Leon emerges from the shower room, clad in only a towel. His muscles ripple and steam emerges behind him.)

Leon: (irritated)What do you want, Daphne? I'm busy right now.

Daphne: (flustered)How do you think they did that hangman roller, Leon?

Leon: Who cares, baby....Monica was talking shit about you. Cheat on my wife with me.

Daphne: But Leon, that's.....wrong. I could never sleep with another woman's husband. Even if he is fresh out of the shower with rippling muscles, like you are.

Leon: (infuriated)You prude bitch!

(Leon quickly slaps Daphne across the face, knocking her out and giving her amnesia. Leon then storms out of the room to change and scene ends)

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by 1LIFE2LIVE

(scene begins with Daphne standing in the living room of Leon Leopold, investment banker and secret father of Heather's child, who is his wife Monica's sister. Leon emerges from the shower room, clad in only a towel. His muscles ripple and steam emerges behind him.)

Leon: (irritated)What do you want, Daphne? I'm busy right now.

Daphne: (flustered)How do you think they did that hangman roller, Leon?

Leon: Who cares, baby....Monica was talking shit about you. Cheat on my wife with me.

Daphne: But Leon, that's.....wrong. I could never sleep with another woman's husband. Even if he is fresh out of the shower with rippling muscles, like you are.

Leon: (infuriated)You prude bitch!

(Leon quickly slaps Daphne across the face, knocking her out and giving her amnesia. Leon then storms out of the room to change and scene ends)

oh man this guy just one upped THE LAW for crazy posting style i think.

• 1 month later...

yeah, it was supposed to be SIDA which is french for AIDS

it's one of the sickest rollers ever done, expecially considering it was done on one of our busiest corners (st-laurent and de maisonneuve) which is almost like the montreal version of broadway...

and the mqc is by far my fave roller... pretty funny considering the people in the mqc crew aren't all that fresh

Archived