how young is too young???

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

check this....im 17 and i had sex with this 12 year old last night, but shit there was grass in the infield and she was banging...was this wrong of me???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

all depends on the girl dude. i know so girls that started fucking and sucking the day sex ed week ended and we had ssex ed in like the 5th grade making them 10 or 11. they found out why the felt funny and what belonged up their pussy so they went and got it. i know a 12 year old is tight and temptin but just think about it shes 12 and shes fucking, youre prolly far from being the first even if she started fucking the week before shes prolly had at least 5 dicks already, thats how 12 year old are the fuck the bf and all his friends so watch out for those dirty ass 12 and 13 year olds.

Guest beardo

...was this wrong of me???

yes, and the fact that youre asking says you know it.

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 06-24-2001).]

Originally posted by TRACTOR FACE:

Dude, the rule is:

half your age, plus seven years...

Where did this rule come from? I'm curious.

12 is pretty low man. Here it is illegal for anyone under 13 to have sex. But your gettin' yours and that's what counted.

fuck! i dont care if he is lyin. that is just wacked shit. how the fuck do you have sex with someone 5 years younger? especially a 12 year old? i cant imagine that. how did you get her to fuck you? did you promise her candy or sumthin?

I don't care if she did agree, that was fucking low man. She's a kid,and 12 years old? what's that grade 6? The fact that she'd be willing to fuck you screams that she has problems and here you are compounding them. Like Beardo said, the fact that you asked if this was wrong means you know it was wrong. That's too young.

I don't even know the whole story here, but if you pressured her into it the least little bit then consider yourself a rapist. If she even said "no" once and you convinced her to keep going.

Shit like this makes me mad because I know what I was like at that age, and I know how older guys seemed so much cooler. I never fucked them but they always tried. And "no" unless basically screamed in their ear never made a goddamn difference.

That was very wrong of you anyway.

is it right? i dont know, but if i knew you id whoop your fucking ass since obviously she doesnt have a brother to do it... god damn i hope her dad finds out and beats you toothless...

think of your mind state at 12 and tell me you were 'mature' enough to be making decisions like that... fuck, obviously your not mature enough now... someday a guy will rape you and i'll laugh till i fall asleep..

Originally posted by garth vader:

seeking, were you molested as a child? don't take all your anger towards the person who molested you out on mopius, he did nothing wrong. go get some help or something. seesh!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

I don't like to passing judgements on other peoples actions, but since you asked.. You are a lowlife, and a loser. Why anyone would want to be fucking 12 year olds is beyond me. I think that you are fucking children because you have no game. Anybody that was sick and sleazy enough could get a 12 year old girl to fuck them. My advice to you is hook up with an older woman.. far better sex.

I agree with Seeking you deserve a beating.

alright, my first reply was a joke. my sister is 13 and her friends are 12 and 13, and i could never look at them like that, its fucking gross, they act like theyre mature, but you and i know theyre still kids. plain and simple.. kids, i could not do that no matter how desperate or drunk i was, fuck kid, just go jack off or some shit. just think if you had a 12 year old sister how youd feel if one of your boys was tapping her... youd wanna kill teh guy. keep fucking her, i hope she gets pregnant and you have to explain that to her mom and dad, and yours too...

Guest Remi Martin

mopius if thats true, you deserve the beating you need to render you retarded so at least you can blame sleeping with a 12 year old on somthing, you know what they do to people in jail and prison that are there for statutory rape of a twelve year old? they beat them to death. damn i would beat your ass sensless myself you perverted ass munch, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh people like you make me sick to my fucking stomach

[This message has been edited by Remi Martin (edited 06-24-2001).]

Archived