How Young Is Too Young?

SilentBob

So I met a girl today at a uni lecture. Conversation was as follows.

Me- So you want to come to ***** (bar) with me next week?

Her- Ohh, I'd love to but I'm actually 17

Me- (look of utter shock, this girl looked and acted a year or two younger than me at the worst.) Oh God, when do you turn 18?

Her- June, don't suppose you want to get me a fake id? (smiles)

Me- haha, na unforturnately I lost those kinds of contacts soon after I got my I.D. (awkward silence, I'm still looking shocked)

Her- Don't look so scared, I have lots of older friends.

Me- Yeah you look and act alot older. You know what, this bar doesn't really check I.d. anyway. I'll give you a call and let you know about it.

Her- Yeah that'd be great.

The legal age here for sex is 16, so technically I could. But realistically I'm not really thinking about it. She's like the 3rd girl I've met over the last 7 days so I think I might just try my luck with the ones closer to my age and keep her as a younger friend type if she turns out to be cool.

At any rate

Younger woman,

discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're alittle older than me though? I don't know I messed with a 19 year old last year and there was a huge difference in us mentally. She had alot of issues.

One of my friends has had a long term girlfriend with her being about two years younger. (he's 21 she's 19). And they go pretty well. She's a bit clingy to him though.

Like I said. It's not even on the cards. But if she turned out to be amazingly mature or something I'd think about it. Not very likely though.

*edit ^ that was for yuck money

Ca- you're such a cop ;)

Smiley girl- looking at the above mentioned friend, I'd tend to agree. But in his defence at least she's blood loyal to him.

Don't be such a pussy! Do it!!!!

No matter what people tell you, she is in her sexual prime.

Probably the best pussy you've had in years.

Just make sure you keep it known that it is what it is.

Last thing you need is a 17 year old girlfreind.

Then again my wife was 17 when we first smashed. And we was just hittin it for at least a year or two before we got serious.

Originally posted by SilentBob@Mar 1 2006, 04:23 AM

Like I said. It's not even on the cards. But if she turned out to be amazingly mature or something I'd think about it. Not very likely though.

I couldnt do it. Id feel like such a scumbag. Like even more so than usual to the point where i might lose sleep.

stay away from single digit ages!

Actually, not that I knew it until it was over but... when I was 21 I hooked up with a 15yr old... WORST SEX EXPERIANCE EVER!

Seriously, she acted older and all her friends were over 18 but, she hung around a bit while I stayed in Maine and the last night I was there she showed up knocking at the door... I offered her a beer and we got it together sort of, it was all good but when I went to poke her she was all dry and uptight and clinchy... so, after some poking and prodding I ask why and she doesn't say but, being a gentleman I let her sleep w/ me and didn't force nothing but... next morning I wake up to a note and on the way out of town I see one of those other kids and that's when I found she was 15...

Anyway, these days I don't even consider it if it's younger than 25, but I look... BOY DO I LOOK!

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Mar 1 2006, 04:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Mar 1 2006, 04:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SilentBob@Mar 1 2006, 04:23 AM

I couldnt do it. Id feel like such a scumbag. Like even more so than usual to the point where i might lose sleep.

[/b]

I know what you're saying. But I'm saying if it's like she's so mature it doesn't feel like there is an age difference, then I could hypothetically make an exception. She looks like she's my age.

At times with that 19 year old girl I did feel alot of older than her. And scumbag vibes ensued. Glad I let that shit fizzle quick.

Anyway I got to go do some work then go to an art exhibition with one of the other two afore mentioned girls. I got a haircut from this funny honky dude round my way today. I've been going to get my hair cut from him for like a year now. Everytime I sit there and scornfully watch him to make sure he doesn't butcher my shit (he's cheap so I keep going back). Today I think. It's a nice day. I'm having fun off work (I took a week off) and I'll just chill. What happens? Dude totally fucks with my hair. And on date day. Bastards..

anyway I'll be back. Talk about young girls while I'm gone.

Originally posted by Smart@Mar 1 2006, 04:34 AM

stay away from single digit ages!

Actually, not that I knew it until it was over but... when I was 21 I hooked up with a 15yr old... WORST SEX EXPERIANCE EVER!

Seriously, she acted older and all her friends were over 18 but, she hung around a bit while I stayed in Maine and the last night I was there she showed up knocking at the door... I offered her a beer and we got it together sort of, it was all good but when I went to poke her she was all dry and uptight and clinchy... so, after some poking and prodding I ask why and she doesn't say but, being a gentleman I let her sleep w/ me and didn't force nothing but... next morning I wake up to a note and on the way out of town I see one of those other kids and that's when I found she was 15...

Anyway, these days I don't even consider it if it's younger than 25, but I look... BOY DO I LOOK!

Sounds like you caught a virgin. My experiences with 15 year olds were usually pretty good.

well. how do you feel about prison sex. I hear its pretty rough. If you have to ask the question then she is probably too young. Damn. There are too many threads just like this.

A 15 year old slept with and blackmailed one of the douchebags i used to work with. She had this shit on film. Got his ass for 5K. After she took his loot she gave the tape to the police. BRILLIANT

Seriously though... It sounds like you found quality, but you're worried about societal stigma. The same thing as peer pressure. You're worried somebody's gonna call you a pervert even though it feels right and isn't even illegal. If you spend too much time worrying abuot what other people (jealous haters) are gonna say you might miss out on alot in life.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Mar 1 2006, 12:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Mar 1 2006, 12:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungoverseas@Feb 28 2006, 10:58 PM

any experience ive ever had with younger girls has been utterly wack, and all around regrettable. 

my advice, ditch this illegal cigarette smoker and go for an ever-sexier older woman.

ever-sexier older but also more busted down!

[/b]

yeah true. part of me remembers how much i liked fucking girls in high school, so whatever.