Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How Young Is Too Young?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SilentBob, Feb 28, 2006.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

So I met a girl today at a uni lecture. Conversation was as follows.

Me- So you want to come to ***** (bar) with me next week?

Her- Ohh, I'd love to but I'm actually 17

Me- (look of utter shock, this girl looked and acted a year or two younger than me at the worst.) Oh God, when do you turn 18?

Her- June, don't suppose you want to get me a fake id? (smiles)

Me- haha, na unforturnately I lost those kinds of contacts soon after I got my I.D. (awkward silence, I'm still looking shocked)

Her- Don't look so scared, I have lots of older friends.

Me- Yeah you look and act alot older. You know what, this bar doesn't really check I.d. anyway. I'll give you a call and let you know about it.

Her- Yeah that'd be great.

The legal age here for sex is 16, so technically I could. But realistically I'm not really thinking about it. She's like the 3rd girl I've met over the last 7 days so I think I might just try my luck with the ones closer to my age and keep her as a younger friend type if she turns out to be cool.

At any rate

Younger woman,

discuss.

2. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Younger girls seem to be cool at first. Dont do it. Dont even be friends with her. For my age any one under 21 is a no go.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

5. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

young chicks are very clingly. beware.

6. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I think you're alittle older than me though? I don't know I messed with a 19 year old last year and there was a huge difference in us mentally. She had alot of issues.

One of my friends has had a long term girlfriend with her being about two years younger. (he's 21 she's 19). And they go pretty well. She's a bit clingy to him though.

Like I said. It's not even on the cards. But if she turned out to be amazingly mature or something I'd think about it. Not very likely though.

*edit ^ that was for yuck money

Ca- you're such a cop ;)

Smiley girl- looking at the above mentioned friend, I'd tend to agree. But in his defence at least she's blood loyal to him.

7. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

id go for it

but if you have any doubts about it, then dont

go with your gut

8. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

For some reason, I imagine her being VERY hot.
    I don't know why.

If she is, I say do it if you want to.
    But you probably shouldn't if you don't want a relationship at all.
    Younger girls like relationships. Which is cool with me. Sometimes they are a nice change of pace.

-fuse.

9. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

Don't be such a pussy! Do it!!!!

No matter what people tell you, she is in her sexual prime.
    Probably the best pussy you've had in years.
    Just make sure you keep it known that it is what it is.
    Last thing you need is a 17 year old girlfreind.
    Then again my wife was 17 when we first smashed. And we was just hittin it for at least a year or two before we got serious.

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I couldnt do it. Id feel like such a scumbag. Like even more so than usual to the point where i might lose sleep.

11. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

This is false.
    Younger girls want sexless relationships with dudes their own age, and sex with the older dudes they're cheating on their boyfreinds with.

12. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

wait, you're married?

My head just exploded.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

stay away from single digit ages!

Actually, not that I knew it until it was over but... when I was 21 I hooked up with a 15yr old... WORST SEX EXPERIANCE EVER!

Seriously, she acted older and all her friends were over 18 but, she hung around a bit while I stayed in Maine and the last night I was there she showed up knocking at the door... I offered her a beer and we got it together sort of, it was all good but when I went to poke her she was all dry and uptight and clinchy... so, after some poking and prodding I ask why and she doesn't say but, being a gentleman I let her sleep w/ me and didn't force nothing but... next morning I wake up to a note and on the way out of town I see one of those other kids and that's when I found she was 15...

Anyway, these days I don't even consider it if it's younger than 25, but I look... BOY DO I LOOK!

14. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

single digit?

hahahaha.

15. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I couldnt do it. Id feel like such a scumbag. Like even more so than usual to the point where i might lose sleep.
    [post=4352321]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I know what you're saying. But I'm saying if it's like she's so mature it doesn't feel like there is an age difference, then I could hypothetically make an exception. She looks like she's my age.

At times with that 19 year old girl I did feel alot of older than her. And scumbag vibes ensued. Glad I let that shit fizzle quick.

Anyway I got to go do some work then go to an art exhibition with one of the other two afore mentioned girls. I got a haircut from this funny honky dude round my way today. I've been going to get my hair cut from him for like a year now. Everytime I sit there and scornfully watch him to make sure he doesn't butcher my shit (he's cheap so I keep going back). Today I think. It's a nice day. I'm having fun off work (I took a week off) and I'll just chill. What happens? Dude totally fucks with my hair. And on date day. Bastards..

anyway I'll be back. Talk about young girls while I'm gone.