how would you go out?

WhAt_dA_fUcK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i would like to go on a killing spree in a hick town while on speed...then charge the cops and have them just shoot me to death

o yeah,,i would kill at least 20 people so that i could make it to the front page of every newspaper in america...that is my dream...to make the front page of every newspaper in america....so that i will be hated by people i dont even know thats a good feeling...sorta like osama or timothy mcveigh

Yeah thoughts like that pass through my mind mostly when im driving my truck ill be going through an intersection and ill think wow what would it be like to have another car come zooming at me and hit my side, would i flip? would my gas tank explode? how long would it take them to find all of my pieces or more importantly how many people would be inconvienienced by my wonderful mishap?

*i cunt spell

Guest willy.wonka

actually, i had a dream(very realistic)

i was in the back of this truck and i saw a meteor falling towards the earth..immediatly i started praying..i woke up feeling at peace.

i would like ot go out with something catostrphic..something that everybody would see and i know that i wouldnt be scared.i do not fear death, but i love life.

it would be nice to go out with somebody in your arms..bot persons knowing that they are going to die, but at the same time, you both know that you love eachother.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm with wonka... I wanna go out in a catastrophe like a nuclear bomb or a meteor.... Something where we all know there's no way out of, and we just cry, make peace with each other, and stand on our roofs to watch the horsemen arrive from the sky.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

to watch the horsemen arrive from the sky.

You get smarter with each word you say.

When I think about death, it always seems like such a finality, I don't

feel there's going to be anything after my death. No heaven, no hell,

no pain pleasure or thought, no subconscious, no static, nothing. When

I think of it like that, I realize how foolish it is to sweat any problems I

may be facing now. I feel somewhat at peace and know that fighting

is futile; anything i do now that brings someone elses life down is just

taking from the only thing they have, life. I had a dream once, kinda

like willy.wonkas. I was in like... this junkyard, inside this bus that had

been made into an office, everyone was looking around, talking. I

started hearing this beeping, so I go outside and look under the bus

(it was on these stacks of junk and shit so you could walk underneath)

and when I did, I looked up and saw what appeared to be a bomb with

a timer that was approaching 0. For whatever reason.. I just kinda

chuckled, and then it exploded and things went black. I think that's how

I'd want it to happen in real life, for me to have a meaning and a place

and a role, and then for however I die, it's out of my hands. I could be

at peace, then.

Originally posted by When

Yeah thoughts like that pass through my mind mostly when im driving my truck ill be going through an intersection and ill think wow what would it be like to have another car come zooming at me and hit my side

It'd be like some put a pillow case over your head while you were driving and started beating the shit out of you.

If your lucky like I was you'll get so fucked up you'll pass out from pain/blunt trauma to the head only to remember small snippets from 2 days before hand while you try to comprehend for the next 12 hours if and who you killed during all the fun, if you didn't decide to die in the middle of shit. Then it's weeks of recovery for you!

Oh what fun.

*this only happens if you get into a good accident. Not those corny lil fender benders.

Archived