Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how would i go about breaking someones jaw?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Santa Claus, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

...anyone wanna clue me in on this?

i figure, i wanna start talking more shit to people that deserve it, but i wanna be able to physically defend myself, if need be.

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

to break thier jaw either hit them as fucking hard as you can and with ALL your weight behind it..or wait until thier facial muscles are relaxed and thier mouth is open..the more open it is the easier it will be to break thier jaw.

3. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

curb them,
    place a brick in a sock,
    place a cue ball in a sock (FSU secret weapon well not secret),
    brass knuckles.

practice practice practice.

4. Santa Claus

so a nice jab while someones talking maybe?

5. Santa Claus

i dont wanna resort to weapons or curbing.
    im talking strictly punching, i didnt make that clear.

i hear that following through isnt as effective because it absorbs a lot, it looks impressive and makes the person move, but isnt as affective in breaking the jaw. short jabs are where its at...or so i hear.

6. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

fsu ah?

7. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i'm not a violent type but a crowbar,or a baseball bat...a skateboard works...and hey with that one you can ride away gracefully.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

not a jab...I would use something with a bit more power to it...but It also depends on how hard you hit...since I am not that thick when I het someone I have to throw alot of weight into but if you throw a good cross or hook at someone's mouth while they are talking you should break it....but there is no guarantee

9. bl4ckh4m

bl4ckh4m Member

two weekends ago i got in a fight.

i hit thiskid with two punches one was to the head following through, stunned him. the other was a jab to his rib cage which he was crying about for like a week now. his boys say he think its broken. jabs can fuck someone up.

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

im a lefty, im lucky. they never see it coming!

11. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

do not hit them in the chin. your hand will hurt or possibly break, make sure to hit with your pointer and middle finger knuckles as opposed to the smaller two, unless you want to yet again break your hand. zack is right, if you hit them while their mouth is open it is much looser and easier to break, but even if the mouth is closed, hit them in the area right below the cheek, to the side, but above the neck. jabbing wont break bones unless you are hitting a softer part of the body (like the ribs). hit with maximum force (utilizing your weight) and follow through.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

use alot of force. put all your weight into it, and make sure you follow through, also, if you didnt know, you should twist your fist while punching, meaning start in a position where your thumb is at the top, like you were giving a thumbs up, while punching twist it so your thumb is pointing i guess flat. this is hard to describe with tet it would be easier to show you. but i hope you get the idea. also, it will work the best when someones mouth is open and they are relaxed and not expecting it, say mid sentace. dont go for the chin, go for the side of the jaw, right below the cheek bone and above the neck, so when you hit it, all that you should be hitting is jaw, this will rattle the fuck out of it, most likley pop it out so to say, and well pretty likley break it if you use alot of force, you should be able to get a fast hard and effective punch from a regular standing position, strong enough to break it and when you hit it itll look very cool youll be able to see the law fly right out of place. and a broken jaw is no fun whatsoever. trust me i used to box.

13. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

14. Santa Claus

good shit man, thanks

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

why are you so specific about a jaw breaking ?
    just carry something sharp/hard/metal/painful/dangerous and hurt them in any way possible