How Will I Make This Girl a BIT More Nasty?

Guest Canadiano

Guest Canadiano

sorry to take away from the eighties reminisce threads, but I have a quick question.

see, I'm checking this broad, and she's good. 20 year old virgin Vietnamese, that's born in Canada. Very religious. She's agreed to give me her first blowjob (she feels sexually comfortable with me), but only if she wears sunglasses and uses tasty oils (like pina colada flave). I think that is WACK! Not that I'm totally incompetent with the macking, but this is a first. I wanna take her virginity too, 'cuz I like her, but she won't let me, ever, it seems. If she loses her virginity, then she'll have to take her Buddhist Protector God necklace off, and then her dad will find out. Believe me, I can't convince her to keep it on.

Man, I am NOT down with the oils and sunglasses for a blowjob. How do I convince her to loosen up and get a bit nasty?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Canadiano

Willy - fuck that, man! I ain't no devil! This is a far cry from my last girlfriend. My last girlfriend, I used to jizz in her mouth, then spit into it, then tell her to swallow. No lie. If anything, I've cleaned up.

Guest --zeSto--

sunglasses ?

so you can look her in the eyes?

You dont want this girls virginity!

She'll make you wear hipwaders and a glad bag.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by --zeSto--

sunglasses ?

so you can look her in the eyes?

You dont want this girls virginity!

She'll make you wear hipwaders and a glad bag.

you crack me up, man!

girl-lies - yeah you may be right, but that counts out the whole movie theater experience I was hoping for tomorrow.

dude, no offense, but you're an asshole. if you cant accept her terms, then your trying to push her into doing something she isnt comfortable with, and thats fucking wack. im sorry that her religious beliefs are getting in the way of your dick, but go find someone else dude, let her be who she is...

Guest Canadiano

and what about the oils? she can't be using them? I gotta let her know that no other fucking girl uses that shit. she is just too inexperienced.

Guest willy.wonka

i have cleaned up too...dont make her take her beads off man...do you know anything about Buddist..its cool,get laid,but really..a blow job would not do it for me..i would want the whole kitandcaboodle.i did that to a girl just recently and to tell you the truth,it was fucked up.i was content on just kissing her,but i wanted more.she thought she wanted it/i thought that i wanted it..afterwards it just felt like a big mistake.

hope that its not the same situation..

dont be a typical asshole,be a man.

Guest --zeSto--

damn... tease and seeking posting in the same thread ??

I better get out before sparks start shooting !

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by seeking

dude, no offense, but you're an asshole. if you cant accept her terms, then your trying to push her into doing something she isnt comfortable with, and thats fucking wack. im sorry that her religious beliefs are getting in the way of your dick, but go find someone else dude, let her be who she is...

seeking, she likes me, and i like her. I'm not gonna force her to do anything. That's why i wanna convince her. She's not dumb enough to lose her virginity to me, when she's not so sure we'll get married. I'm not the type of guy who would tell her I love her, fuck her, then leave her, believe me. but fuck, sunglasses and oils? c'mon!

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Canadiano

That's why i wanna convince her.

thats what makes you her devil....

Guest --zeSto--

let me speak out of character here...

If she loses her virginity, then she'll have to take her Buddhist Protector God necklace off, and then her dad will find out.

you know what Catholic girls do to keep their 'Virginity' intact?

That's right! the same thing your parents use for Birth Control.

yeah.. you know what it is!

*phew* the demons have left and zesto is back to his decent ways.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i have cleaned up too...dont make her take her beads off man...do you know anything about Buddist..its cool,get laid,but really..a blow job would not do it for me..i would want the whole kitandcaboodle.i did that to a girl just recently and to tell you the truth,it was fucked up.i was content on just kissing her,but i wanted more.she thought she wanted it/i thought that i wanted it..afterwards it just felt like a big mistake.

hope that its not the same situation..

dont be a typical asshole,be a man.

i hear you, man. I've been playing it cool, making her feel sexually comfortable with me. I haven't known her for that long, and she wants to give me a blowjob. Also, we have agreed not to get serious this entire summer. I'd call her a longterm project. you know why? she's good looking, and she said that my intelligence turns her on. that's what made her approach me. plus she's sorta rich. on her own, too.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by --zeSto--

let me speak out of character here...

If she loses her virginity, then she'll have to take her Buddhist Protector God necklace off, and then her dad will find out.

you know what Catholic girls do to keep their 'Virginity' intact?

That's right! the same thing your parents use for Birth Control.

yeah.. you know what it is!

*phew* the demons have left and zesto is back to his decent ways.

i've already brought that up (of course), and it ain't gonna happen. who was it again, that posted that technicalvirgin.com site? shit was funny.

im saying dude, your trying to convince her to do what YOU want, not what is necesarilly best for her. if you really cared about her, you wouldnt even be tripping. i mean, i agree, sunglasses and oils are a bit excessive, but so what? its not like she is forcing you into a blowjob with sunglasses on, she's offering you one. obviously, she wants that stuff because she's completely insecure about the whole thing. just back off man. dont bring up the whole blow job thing... when she says she wants all of that extra shit, tell her that you know she isnt comfortable with it, and you dont want to pressure her, and when she is really ready to do it, and doesnt need props to make her feel better, then your down. but until then, just to chill.

make sense?

this topic pissed me off, and im agreeing with seeking.

YOU ARE NOT making her sexually comfortable with you. Your actually brainwashing her to go against her beliefs, and your fucking with her mind thinking it's okay to get nasty with you, even though she isn't ready/doesn't want to/saving herself.

Okay cool, you got her to give you head, but damn... woulden't you feel more comfortable knowing she actually enjoys its? Wanting to marinate your cock in grape ky jelly and wearing gas masks ARE NOT signs of enjoying the deed. cmon man.... if you really like her (which i doubt, "shes really rich too, on her own" <<not words of "liking" someone) but shit... have some respect.

It's sort of like brainwashed rapings or something. You know she doesn;'t want it.. but i bet if you tried dirty enough you could get her to do it...... with lil jedi mind tricks.. but when she snaps into her normal self.. she's gunna crack. ive seen it before....

yuck .

Guest --zeSto--

to piggyback on seekings comment...

It will be a MUCH better blowjob if she really wants to give it.

With less insecurities, she will be way more into it, and you'll be the winner.

You cant expect a good performance under pressure.

Guest --zeSto--

what would Freud say about that comment Makros ???

He even has a term for it,

and it sounds like Public Enemy.

Guest Canadiano

im saying dude, your trying to convince her to do what YOU want, not what is necesarilly best for her. if you really cared about her, you wouldnt even be tripping. i mean, i agree, sunglasses and oils are a bit excessive, but so what? its not like she is forcing you into a blowjob with sunglasses on, she's offering you one. obviously, she wants that stuff because she's completely insecure about the whole thing. just back off man. dont bring up the whole blow job thing... when she says she wants all of that extra shit, tell her that you know she isnt comfortable with it, and you dont want to pressure her, and when she is really ready to do it, and doesnt need props to make her feel better, then your down. but until then, just to chill.

make sense?

yeah.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by DEE38

this topic pissed me off, and im agreeing with seeking.

YOU ARE NOT making her sexually comfortable with you. Your actually brainwashing her to go against her beliefs, and your fucking with her mind thinking it's okay to get nasty with you, even though she isn't ready/doesn't want to/saving herself.

Okay cool, you got her to give you head, but damn... woulden't you feel more comfortable knowing she actually enjoys its? Wanting to marinate your cock in grape ky jelly and wearing gas masks ARE NOT signs of enjoying the deed. cmon man.... if you really like her (which i doubt, "shes really rich too, on her own" <<not words of "liking" someone) but shit... have some respect.

It's sort of like brainwashed rapings or something. You know she doesn;'t want it.. but i bet if you tried dirty enough you could get her to do it...... with lil jedi mind tricks.. but when she snaps into her normal self.. she's gunna crack. ive seen it before....

yuck .

she offered the blowjob. I never asked for shit. I haven't pressured her to do anything yet. she made the first move on picking me up (in class), kissing me, and offering head. I'm not a monster. please believe...OH SHIT! I'm talking like Tease again!!! fuck!

just to run this totally into the ground, and expound on zesto an dee.... you ever had a blowjob from a girl that wasnt into it? or from a girl that just didnt know how to do it? it fucking sucks... its the most boring, uncomfortable thing in the world. you dont want that. itll ruin shit between you guys...

Archived