How was your weekend v.294

DEE38

So?? Tell me!

Mines was cool. I saw Red Dragon yesterday which was dope. I wanted to eat at Olive Garden but it was homecomming and there were one million lil white kids in pink dresses so that killed the flow, so me and my boy went to Chili's instead. Went to his house and drank. Went to my house and had a beer. WOO.

Today we had a dope dinner at the pad. Mexican food galore like whoa. Some homies, my boy, and I. Drank.. Gambled while playing blackjack and i won everyones money. (literally) $$$$$ went out, got my tattoo.

Now i'm home and want to hear about how much fun everyone had this weekend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday i went and snuck around and took some pics of the where the shooting was by my house. Got like three cops on my ass for that asking me all these questions, searching me, and so on. Saturday i skated fo a few hours, painted a roof top, checked out a lay-up, friend got a half of shrooms and we shroomed. I tripped balls for quite a long time, good shrooms. Tonight i went to see red dragon...some girls decided they wanted to chill with me so they picked me up around 1 and they were going to egg some dudes car. I was like what the hell thats gay, so they went and got eggs, then i told them to buy maple syrup and shaving cream, and a candy bar for me. We fucked dudes car up, then left...passed through the neighborhood again an hour or two later and got pulled over by the cop that was at dudes house. The girl driving had no license...so neato. i told the cop to stop touching my butt and told him i didnt swim on that side of the river...thats it i think. who knows.

ahh nice and relaxed spose. fri night just chilled drank few beers and went into a local costal spot called Scarbrough. cruized bout driving past the night clubs sussin ppl then came home n slept @ around 11. chilled saturday with few mates then sat about at home on saturday night then my girl came over and she crashed at mine. sunday day went into Scrabrough and watched all the lovely cars roll through with my girl and few mates. dropped my girl home then sat outside a local shop and chilled in the sun. nothing special :king:

saturday- went to a japanese sushi joint, ate, came home, whipped out my sack of thai bud, start spinning some vinyl with my crew, smoked some more, the sun rose

friday- smoked all night with my crew, spinned some melodic tunes til the sun rose.

sunday- smoked and drank, lost my buzz 2 hours into the nite..... now im sittin here on 12oz pissed. ARRRGHHHH MAHFUGGA!

fri-got drunk at the bar, some 37yr old wants to hook me up with her daughter. i got the mothers cell #. ha ha

sat- slept off the hangover, finally met this chick off the internet and had a few beers at my boys. she was ok. eh face skinny w big tits. not bad for a chatroom. but alas nothin happenned.

sun-watched the pats lose. theyre goin nowhere. slept. came on here

now mon morning- maybe paint, first sunlight in days.... we'll see. yeah its columbus day here. anyone else get offa work or school for it?

<span style='color:darkblue'>friday-involved painting, drinking smoking coming home to a dark house... climbing up what seemed to be 1,000 friggens stairs..only to fall back down cause some dog has to play "lets scare the shit outta the drunken high man!";)

sat- involed getting high again.. going out to eat at tgi friadays.... and then shoplifting at walmart(couldnt ask for more) then late night teepee attacks on suburban housing...;)

sun- bachlor party for my friend.. whos big day is today!... that involved in drinking getting lap dances by ladys we know at the strip club geeting high..more drinking... late night munchies at jackin the crack:loopy:

mon. morning- hung over, can't sleep, replying to dee's thread, LIFE'S GREAT!:D </span>

friday: went to see AF and blood fir blood at some huge as sport complex in NJ they charged 15 bux that was tits but i made up by trying to drink my money back in the free sierra mist that were being handed out i got too 8 and didint feel so hot.

sat: chilled with some freinds they started lighting off fireworks and shit like that and trying to shoot roman candles at peopels house's i reliezed i was too old for that shit and had to calm the youngins down, then went to a nother freinds place and built a gravity bong on his poarch and did the weed till about 6am

sun: sat on the computer all day and night

Guest -MOE LESTER-

FRIDAY- smoked a blunt with friends, went to football game high school and tehn tried to find parties aftyerwards, to not avail, stepped in dog shit

saturday- smoked a shitload of chron on emtpy stomach and almost passed out on height street trying to hustle shoes

sunday- smoked crystal meth, played video games for so long before i knew what i was happening

monday- prolly smokemeth today, play bball, die, who knows?!?

Friday- party, girl didnt know anyone was comin over but she told everyone she was home alone therefore...homie told everyone there was a party so 50 people showed up...no cops either imagine that...slept over.

Saturday- slept a loooong time then went to mall to finally get my white/white ice bottom AF1 lows....then club nite

Sunday- watched football with a XXL headache from the previous evening then went to see transporter at nite <----great movie, see it now

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Friday, went to a huge dinner at my friends house, ate myself retarded, drank some wine, passed out on the couch while talking to a girl. Got up and left.

Saturday, went to a RISD hockey game, screamed a slew of obscenities at whatever the opposite team was, then hit 3 succesive house parties and drank quite a lot. I was unbelievably horny and was hitting on anything with a vagina that stood in front of me. I don't like being in that situation. Nothing came through, went home at 6 am, passed out.

Sunday, woke up, went to the Dominican joint to get some grub, went to see The Transporter, came back home and read a little. Rented Silence of the Lambs and watched it with a couple of friends, went on 12oz for a little while, passed out on the couch and woke up about half an hour ago. Hooray. Beer,

El Mamerro

wed is when we started partying. it was our boy's birthday at a bar. lotsa people showed up. people comming up to ask me if i was fist2cuffs girl. people i have never seen before in my life. the scottish bike messengers weret aking my flicks and come to know later on that they think i am hot. went to the bathroom with the boys a couple of times to hit up and what not. i was supposed to stay there for only an hour because of this test i was supposed to take the next morning. but fuggit. stayed there for a good 3 hours. then there were 7 of us riding our bikes to our friends house to chill and listen to some 80's rock and hip hop on vinyl. finally rode home.....couldnt even ride home straight i was so fucked.

thurs..chill. worked on some canvases for my art show.

friday....school. work. meet fist2cuffs at a bar. turned out to be a rager later. we met up at the bar. and some of our friends were already there. since our place is like a block away we decided to have people over. lotsa people came over, i dunno how we all fit. i have all the flicks taken from that night. but i dunno if you guys can handle it. ;) fun shit. friends and chillin is always good.

sat...worked. last day of work. tired as hell. felt myself ready to pass the fuck out. rented soem movies the scorpion king, we were soldiers, and amelie. passed out at 7.

sun...watched more movies. painted on cavases, rode my bike to get more canvases. painted canvases. sleep.

ahhh, my weekend was out of control fun. it involed vip status and free drinks friday night, shopping spree saturday (power tools, ps2), house parties, club w/ cool band (4th ave jones), afterparty, getting freaky on front lawn of afterparty saturday night, continued shopping spree (32" tv), chilling and wathing dvd's sunday. oh shit it was fun!

the cops said they liked my graffiti...

this weekend

well i guess that spot is blown wide the fuck open now..

at least i didn't get arrested..

the police refused to pose in front of my piece..ahahahaha they said they liked mine the most..aaaaahahahhaa stoopid

i still can't believe they let me go back and get flicks of my piece!!

finishing was out of the question, at least it was legible..

but i did get a flick of the cop car

Originally posted by Giving Tree

did i hear tattoo?

survey says:

SHOW THE TATTOO!!!

Ha. It's nothing great. It's like this. I have my name tatted on my wrist.. say oh... I got it a year and a half ago. Then above it I have this scar from a slit wrist that happened during some passionate love. I always wanted to accentuate it. I put a star across it. Thats all.

looks like this:

--*--

Roxy

the ---'s indicate the scar. The star is about the size of a nikle.

Now all I need is to go gamble my money to win enough for my quarter sleeves. shit.

went to some gay ass party at a bar downtown called "sundaze" last night, got unbeleivably shit faced and booted out the spot, went back to homies tilt and got faded till 5 in the morning, crawled into the couch, just woke up and i'm so hung over i feel sea sick and shit. whole weekend basically went down the same. got ass on friday, hella bomb raver bitches randomnly called my "wrong" number and got the right dick! i hate ravers, but if it's got a puss.................

Archived