Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How was your weekend v.294

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Oct 14, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

So?? Tell me!

Mines was cool. I saw Red Dragon yesterday which was dope. I wanted to eat at Olive Garden but it was homecomming and there were one million lil white kids in pink dresses so that killed the flow, so me and my boy went to Chili's instead. Went to his house and drank. Went to my house and had a beer. WOO.
    Today we had a dope dinner at the pad. Mexican food galore like whoa. Some homies, my boy, and I. Drank.. Gambled while playing blackjack and i won everyones money. (literally) $$$$$ went out, got my tattoo.
    Now i'm home and want to hear about how much fun everyone had this weekend.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i bought food for the house. looked around for a pair of jeans i liked and couldn't find any. every shop is selling jeans with those stupid looking 'worn-out' marks on em

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you KNOW you didn't sit on my face, yet you ask me how my weekend was? Is this to mock me? Am I some clown to be pinted at and belittled? All you had to do was sit down and enjoy but NO, you ask how my weekend was... I see...

4. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

Friday i went and snuck around and took some pics of the where the shooting was by my house. Got like three cops on my ass for that asking me all these questions, searching me, and so on. Saturday i skated fo a few hours, painted a roof top, checked out a lay-up, friend got a half of shrooms and we shroomed. I tripped balls for quite a long time, good shrooms. Tonight i went to see red dragon...some girls decided they wanted to chill with me so they picked me up around 1 and they were going to egg some dudes car. I was like what the hell thats gay, so they went and got eggs, then i told them to buy maple syrup and shaving cream, and a candy bar for me. We fucked dudes car up, then left...passed through the neighborhood again an hour or two later and got pulled over by the cop that was at dudes house. The girl driving had no license...so neato. i told the cop to stop touching my butt and told him i didnt swim on that side of the river...thats it i think. who knows.

5. DoctorHoppin

DoctorHoppin Guest

My weekend sucked. Majorly depressing. Lost alot of money. Now tomorrow I gotta make up for it.

6. krie

krie Guest

ahh nice and relaxed spose. fri night just chilled drank few beers and went into a local costal spot called Scarbrough. cruized bout driving past the night clubs sussin ppl then came home n slept @ around 11. chilled saturday with few mates then sat about at home on saturday night then my girl came over and she crashed at mine. sunday day went into Scrabrough and watched all the lovely cars roll through with my girl and few mates. dropped my girl home then sat outside a local shop and chilled in the sun. nothing special :king:

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Friday didn't do a damn thing.
    Sat. went to a birthday party and had to put up with a bunch of drunk old people.
    Sun. Went to Disneyland.

8. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

this weekend sucked... last weekend kinda sucked too... next weekend i am getting unbelievably smashed to make up for lost time...

9. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

saturday- went to a japanese sushi joint, ate, came home, whipped out my sack of thai bud, start spinning some vinyl with my crew, smoked some more, the sun rose

friday- smoked all night with my crew, spinned some melodic tunes til the sun rose.

sunday- smoked and drank, lost my buzz 2 hours into the nite..... now im sittin here on 12oz pissed. ARRRGHHHH MAHFUGGA!

10. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

fri-got drunk at the bar, some 37yr old wants to hook me up with her daughter. i got the mothers cell #. ha ha

sat- slept off the hangover, finally met this chick off the internet and had a few beers at my boys. she was ok. eh face skinny w big tits. not bad for a chatroom. but alas nothin happenned.

sun-watched the pats lose. theyre goin nowhere. slept. came on here

now mon morning- maybe paint, first sunlight in days.... we'll see. yeah its columbus day here. anyone else get offa work or school for it?

11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I worked a haunted house at an amusement park for charity, it was sweet as hell scaring the shit out of little kids!! I also got to ride the worlds biggest rollercoaster like 9 times without going through the line...

Fun weekend.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

got drunk, went to a cool film showing, trv crew 10 year anniversary, went and painted a panel, almost got chased by an albanian and almost got a dirty syringe in my knee. cool weekend, wish i saw the girl more tho.

13. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

<span style='color:darkblue'>friday-involved painting, drinking smoking coming home to a dark house... climbing up what seemed to be 1,000 friggens stairs..only to fall back down cause some dog has to play "lets scare the shit outta the drunken high man!";)

sat- involed getting high again.. going out to eat at tgi friadays.... and then shoplifting at walmart(couldnt ask for more) then late night teepee attacks on suburban housing...;)

sun- bachlor party for my friend.. whos big day is today!... that involved in drinking getting lap dances by ladys we know at the strip club geeting high..more drinking... late night munchies at jackin the crack:loopy:

mon. morning- hung over, can't sleep, replying to dee's thread, LIFE'S GREAT!:D </span>

14. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

friday: went to see AF and blood fir blood at some huge as sport complex in NJ they charged 15 bux that was tits but i made up by trying to drink my money back in the free sierra mist that were being handed out i got too 8 and didint feel so hot.

sat: chilled with some freinds they started lighting off fireworks and shit like that and trying to shoot roman candles at peopels house's i reliezed i was too old for that shit and had to calm the youngins down, then went to a nother freinds place and built a gravity bong on his poarch and did the weed till about 6am

sun: sat on the computer all day and night

15. sieb

sieb New Jack

alcohol poisoning, not fun , puked blood, almost went to the hospital passed out in living room, told mom I had been relly tired the night before.