how was your sat night???

Coffie Crave

my night was good...went to get some filming done but too many ppl clubing trying to live up the teenage life style, tho it was fun to make fun of drunks, and take advange of druken girls

this weird black ladie was messing with us, she chouldent understand anything we said...then i told her to go smoke some more rock, then she started to chase after me with a needle that was pretty fun

i watch everyone yell at there gf's..too

and aahhuuu went home

you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Father John

im bad I chose vagina over writing?

hahaha no dude...look at what you wrote...

''couldnt write tonight because everything was wet....''

i never herd anyone say im going writeing besides eminem...but fuck him

anyway yeah cub scout...painting before sluts anyday

Well, my gf and I started drinking too early in the day so when the evening rolled around we didn't feel like going out anymore. We went and saw the play "Dracula" at her old community college, got some food and now she's passed out and I'm awake as fuck because of the coffee I drank to motivate myself earlier. Shit.

Originally posted by LENS

Well, my gf and I started drinking too early in the day so when the evening rolled around we didn't feel like going out anymore. We went and saw the play "Dracula" at her old community college, got some food and now she's passed out and I'm awake as fuck because of the coffee I drank to motivate myself earlier. Shit.

Coffie...thats why im up right now...posting like a crazy man

saw hiero, kicked it on the roof of my friends apartment place, got locked out of his house so we go to another homies house, got a shittty(!) handjob, and annoyed a cab driver by not being out on the street before him, and having to go inside my house to get doh to pay him.

father john CALL HER!

Guest Pilau Hands

i've been in various studios sunup to sundown for three weeks straight, so i actually went out last night. some friends of mine went to a bar to catch the end of the yankee game and we did shots, so by the time we left i was pretty well going. then we went to his ex's house, where we picked up and then went dancing with the entire women's volleyball team of this university near me. went to a bar near them and got hammered while dancing with many beautiful ladies.

now i'm hungover and remember why i don't drink

Yankees game at a bar, while drinking litres of german beer. Then off to another bar where I got hooked up hella proper drinking 32oz gin & tonics (supposed to be like 8 oz), left with some girls and went to titty bar. Don't remember how I got home, but I'm hungover and there is cheese all over my place. wtf?!

last night sucked ass for me.

drove to an in-the-cut part of town for some party. dont ever think that because there were flyers made for a party that it will be good. this was my mistake. i saw mad kids get flyers and though it would be worth going for.

wrong again.

$360= lame party goer oner

my night was pretty cool...me,my homie,there homies,and THERE homies were rollin like 60 fucken deep...haha then when they wouldnt let us all into this one party cuz they didnt know us a couple people got a little pissed and tried kicking down there doors,they fucked with the peoples cars and straight broke there whole fucken living room window throwing shit at it....that was funny as hell but i guess it was kinda fucked up for the girl throwing the party haha she was only like 15-16 i think and her parents were home...oh yea i was smoking j after j all night long too