HOW WAS YOUR FUCKING WEEKEND THATS GREAT I COULD CARE LESS.

DEE38

:mad: SO MY WEEKEND WAS ALMOST PERFECT.

I MEAN SHIT. THE USUAL, CHILLED WITH MY BOY AND THE HOMEBOY AT THEIR PAD, DRANK, HIT THE PEACE PIPE 394839 TIMES, HAD SUPPOSEDLY COOL PEOPLE OVER, STRIPPERS CAME, THEY KISSED. SOME OTHERS GIRLS KISSED, TEEHEEHEE, TRIPPLE KISSED LIKE WHOA. MY BOYS ROCKED OUT ON THEIR GUITARS, SANG A BIT, JUST YOU KNOW. GOOD TIMES. THEN I WAKE UP, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY... I GLANCE OVER AT MY BOY, BEAUTIFUL. I GLANCE OVER AT ONE OF HIS HUGE SPEAKER THINGS. HEY MAN, WHERES MY EXPENSIVE AND NEW MINOLTA CAMERA??????? THE ONE MY STRICT ASS SISTER LET ME BORROW??!?! THE ONE SHE TRUSTED ME WITH?? FUCK. ITS GONE. WE STRIP SEARCH THE ENTIRE HOUSE.... FOUR OF US. THEM SUPPOSEDLY COOL PEOPLE STOLE IT. FUCKING STOLE IT. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I AM GOING TO GET SO FUCKING BEAT UP WHEN MY SISTER FINDS OUT I LOST HER CAMERA AT A HOUSE PARTY. MY WEEKEND WAS ALMOST PERFECT, FUCK.

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND OH WHO CARES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We went to this dude I know's sister's party, but he didn;t show up and we realized that his sister and all her friends are like 28. Met a lot of fucked up people, drank lots of alcohol, smoked tons of weed out of this homemade bong made out of a jack daniel's bottle, tirelessly worked my mack on like 30 year old chicks, mingled with all the drunken adults and then played hacky sack for hours in the niddle of the street....

Then Sunday went hiking through the mountains. I'd forgotten how dope the mountains really are.....

There you go......:o

Originally posted by iCEBERG

shame on you

:: 20 hugs :: you know i love you iceberg homie. <3

dr dazzle, sounds awsome, so are you into older women now?

mang- skate like theres no tommorow buddy. but whatever you do dont listen to that bullshit sk8er boy song.

Guest fr8lover

friday i got shitty drunk by myself for the majority of the night brooding and listening to loud music, then i went to a party got more drunk and went out caught some tags and passed out in my bed.

saturday smoked smoked smoked smoked, then a few friends of mine got a pony keg and we drank it.

on friday nite, i had possibly the shittest nite out ive had in a while....saturday stayed in for once......sunday..had a gig djing at a party. was baddddd....now i gotta find money to pay the other djs.......uh oh..

uh friday - chilled at my best homies pad drank up smoked up the dodo..When my girl pulled in the driveway I got out the car and said: "Where am I?" then figured out after 2 secs. (Happens quite often - because the hour long ride home) Saturday didnt really chill with nobody but my pops - at some fulfilling meals of porkchop and taters, taters are the shit. Sunday I came up on a TV in the dumpster - So I was stashin' it for the smashin'. Then I get back home - the homie calls I tell him about the TV we should drop of the dam - he comes over we go up to the dam/wash area and I push the bitch over. BOOM! We go smoke on the berry flavored blunt..I hit up some fat tags with the mop on some thick yellow gates..Primo drippage.. Then we later go up to the mountains/canyon area with the pallets for the bonfire get really drunk I got home today around 6 am - I just now got up its like 12:30 - I missed my class and now Im chowing down on more taters..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The weekend was dope. Went to the beach both days, dipped my nuts in freezing water, had a couple of rum n cokes in the hopes of drinking myself out of my weeklong hangover from PR.

Then last night a bunch of my friends came home for their 5th year at school, so we went to a house club, I danced my ass off and came up with a bunch of new moves, hit up 3 different house parties, and ended up drinking rum with orange juice out of an empty bottle of Windex. No other container around the house to carry my drink in, not even dirty paper cups. Shit was thug. Went to bed at 6:30 AM. yay. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by DEE38

:mad: SO MY WEEKEND WAS ALMOST PERFECT.

I MEAN SHIT. THE USUAL, CHILLED WITH MY BOY AND THE HOMEBOY AT THEIR PAD, DRANK, HIT THE PEACE PIPE 394839 TIMES, HAD SUPPOSEDLY COOL PEOPLE OVER, STRIPPERS CAME, THEY KISSED. SOME OTHERS GIRLS KISSED, TEEHEEHEE, TRIPPLE KISSED LIKE WHOA. MY BOYS ROCKED OUT ON THEIR GUITARS, SANG A BIT, JUST YOU KNOW. GOOD TIMES. THEN I WAKE UP, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY... I GLANCE OVER AT MY BOY, BEAUTIFUL. I GLANCE OVER AT ONE OF HIS HUGE SPEAKER THINGS. HEY MAN, WHERES MY EXPENSIVE AND NEW MINOLTA CAMERA??????? THE ONE MY STRICT ASS SISTER LET ME BORROW??!?! THE ONE SHE TRUSTED ME WITH?? FUCK. ITS GONE. WE STRIP SEARCH THE ENTIRE HOUSE.... FOUR OF US. THEM SUPPOSEDLY COOL PEOPLE STOLE IT. FUCKING STOLE IT. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I AM GOING TO GET SO FUCKING BEAT UP WHEN MY SISTER FINDS OUT I LOST HER CAMERA AT A HOUSE PARTY. MY WEEKEND WAS ALMOST PERFECT, FUCK.

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND OH WHO CARES

good.

THURSDAY NIGHT I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BUT IT TURNED OUT THERE WAS NOTHING GOING ON, SO I PLAYED THE NEIGHBORHOOD SPOTS UNTIL LIKE 12:30 TRYING TO TALK TO SOME SLUT I USED TO BANG WHILE MY BOY TRIED TO ALSO TALK TO HER WHENEVER I WENT TO TAKE A PISS. DURING THE COURSE OF THIS NONSENSE HE STARTED COUNTING THE MOLES ON HER CHEST AND ARMS AND ASKING HER "ARE YOU MADE OF COOKIE DOUGH?" WHICH FOR SOME WEIRD REASON GROSSED ME OUT AND IS GROSSING ME OUT EVEN NOW... ME AND HIM BROKE OUT TO PAINT AND DID SOME SPOTS AND SMOKED A DUTCH AND THEN I WENT HOME TO BED...

FRIDAY I WENT TO WORK JUST TO GET MY CHECK AND THEN I BROKE OUT AND WENT DOWNTOWN TO MEET UP WITH SOME GIRLS, ONE OF WHOM WAS THE FIRST HOT INDIAN CHICK I'VE EVER MET... WE ALL WENT TO EAT DINNER AND I TRIED TO CHAT HER UP PRETTY GOOD OVER CHICKEN FINGERS AND A PITCHER OF BROOKLYN LAGER... BROKE OUT FROM THEM AND MY OTHER FRIENDS CAME THROUGH AND WE ALL SAT IN THE PARK DRINKING AND SMOKING ELS UNTIL ABOUT 3 AM, AND THEN I DROVE HOME PRETTY FUCKED UP WHICH I'VE BEEN TRYING NOT TO DO, BUT STILL END UP DOING PRETTY FREQUENTLY...

SATURDAY I WOKE UP PRETTY LATE AND COPPED A BAG OF HYDRO AROUND THE WAY... SMOKED ONE TO THE HEAD IN MY CAR AND THEN WENT TO TAKE FLICKS OF THE SPOTS FROM THURSDAY... THEN I WENT THROUGH MCDONALDS DRIVE THROUGH AND GOT MY DOLLAR MENU ON, WENT TO THE VIDEO STORE, COPPED "STATE PROPERTY" WITH BEANIE SIGEL...(LOL I REALLY DID) I HIT A NEIGHBORHOOD BAR AND NURSED A HEINY WHILE I WAITED FOR AN ORDER OF BUFFALO WINGS TO GO... TOOK THOSE HOME AND ATE THEM WHILE I WATCHED THE MOST POINTLESS FLICK I'VE EVER SEEN, AND EVENTUALLY PASSED OUT... I WOKE UP AND WENT TO THE LIQUOR STORE TO BUY A MINI OF HENNESSY, VOWING THAT I WOULD HAVE FUN BUT NOT SPEND MONEY (SIP MY HENNESSY ON THE LOW AT SOME BAR) BUT I ENDED UP DEADING THE HENNESSY REAL QUICKLY ON THE BLOCK AND THEN I SPOTTED MY OTHER BOY WITH TWO BITCHES SO WE WENT TO THE BAR AND DRANK WITH THEM ANYWAY... I GOT PRETTY DRUNK AND THE GIRL I WAS TALKING TO EVENTUALLY REVEALED THAT SHE WAS DATING A COP, SO I DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO BOUNCE... BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD MY CELLIE RANG AND IT WAS MY EX INVITING ME OVER... SO I SAID FUCK IT AND WENT TO HER CRIB... ONCE I GOT THERE WE STARTED SMOKING DRO AND THEN SHE BROKE OUT A 40 PIECE OF REAL PURO COKE WHICH WE STARTED SNIFFING... I STARTED FEELING REALLY GOOD SO WE WENT TO THE BODEGA TO GET HEINEKENS... ON THE WAY BACK I HAD A CAN, I STARTED COPPING A NICE TAG BUT SOME HERO SAW ME AND STARTED SCREAMING THROUGH THE STREET AND TOTALLY BLOWING MY SPOT... AT THIS POINT WE PICKED UP OUR PACE BACK TO HER CRIB, WHERE WE DRANK OUR BEERS AND FUCKED...

WOKE UP ON SUNDAY AND WENT TO THE BEACH AND SMOKED A LOT OF MARIJUANA THERE... WENT HOME AND FUCKED WITH THE INTERNET AND THEN ATE A NICE BLACKENED BURGER WITH BLEU CHEESE MELTED ON IT AND THEN WENT TO BED MAD EARLY!

went to street scene in SD. fucking sick. stayed at a freind of a friends house in the mutafuckin' guest house, with guest room overlooking the beach, deck with hottub, fridge full of beer. hog tied friend of freinds friend on saturday since he was the first to pass out. shot roman candles at him. watch him wake up at try to attack my boy while hog tied for 20 minutes laughing our asses off. swinging both arms, bouncing, falling, struggling to get up, repeat. untied him and watched him try to attack my boy 3 more times. he was even taken home at one point and then he drove his car back. funny shit..... fun weekend.

Guest Jive Turkey

went to a house party with a bunch of tools there, fucked some strippers, and some other girls that liked to kiss each other, and took home this fly ass Minolta door prize. LIFE IS GOOD!

I went to visit my boy at his shool. went up for the first football game of the season (which is big deal up there), got us passes to chill in the endzone and fuck w/ the army dudes shootin this cannon. Snuck a flask of Uzo and nursed that shit for the first half, second half spit drunk ass game to junior-varsity cheerleaders between dances. That night my boy pussed out and decided not to go out, and already being drunk the rest of us walked around his apt. complex looknig for parties. We found this one that the cops had just busted so there was a full keg and no people. It sucked so we left. Walked some more and met some girls on the top floor. smoked with them, then bounce. Meet some other dudes who are looking for beer, so we tell them 'bout this party..which has since been shut down. so we walk around the complex and spot a keg, I watch this kid scale the outside of this complex 2 stories and throw the keg off the balcony. we grab that shit, hit the jeep and get drunk. On the walk home I meet some guy cooking a few steaks who hooks me up with one. pass out, drive 4 hours home.

friday night went out with a bunch of my friends and got all liquored up.

Met a few hotties and had a girl I went out with a couple times give me tha booty call. Her boyfriend hadn't called her since Monday and she was pissed.

saturday night was more liquor and stogies. guy I work with had a bachelor party. I think there was like 6 of us all told...we had a $472 bar bill.

sunday was nothin but chillin to recover.

Archived