how was your day ?

Guest krie

wiilllllll this day ever end!

only one more hour left of work then i can go home and get on my motorcycle and hit the coast for an hour or so. get some food n chill out.

fuck today's been long and boring, i actually finished the project i been working on around 10am this morning, and ive been sitting on my arse doing nothing for the rest of the day. id actually rather be doing work to cure the bordness and make the time go faster.

i find i want to eat when im bored too, anyone else like that ? its just something to do, so i do it..

im glad its friday, hooorah! beers for all! :ballcap:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm.. my mates lil sister just sent me an sms message

shes only 16 and she wants to go out with me sometime

shes quite hot but i am pretty good mates with her brother, and the fact she is 16 kinda worrys me

hahaha

ill just find her one night when im drunk, you dont care about that stuff when your drunk :krunk:

im highly contemplating pissing off early from work..

but the time sheet i fill in will claim i did the full day off course ;)

has anyone ever used MYOB , the accounting program. i finished the MYOB system for this comapny im at, the accountant here told the boss that the program would be great for this company. i just told the boss i think its fukn stupid, and it wont work. and im right :ballcap:

the boss is spittin it at this accountant as they have wasted around 4k paying me to do this :lol: i aint complaining, but the boss is now!

welli woke up late....(130)...ate some left over fried chicken made the night before...organized some stuff...fell asleep....got picked up by the homei to go to another homies bbq..drank a couple forties....ate...drank a lil more...came home...chilled with another homie...and now i am here...talking you people.....as boring as today was...i must say that it wasnt as boring as the other day.....went will it end...

well my day so far has been great.

-woke up @ 8 am

-drank two cups of coffee

-had a nutrigrain bar type thing

-watched sports center

-gettin ready for work...

-

--

--- (will be working..which will most likely suck.)

-

Update later

today is my last day of work.

i leave the city tommorow to start schooling it again.

ive found that i spent alot of my time doing nothing at this job (advertizing) work tends to come in waves.

do any of you have any "killing time at work" methods.

here are 3 of mine in no particular order...

1- looking at flicks on 12oz and other graffilthy sites

2- reading online h.p. lovecraft novellas

3- doing online personality, iq, etc tests

damn. shit was all good till about 5 minutes ago. Its friday, the end of a super slack week cause my boss is on vacation....then one of my co-workers has to fuck it up by calling in sick. Meaning nobody here has access to the vault. meaning somone had to call our boss so she could drive 2 hours to work WHILE ON VACATION and unlock it for us. she's pissed. and I think she might stay...now I'm pissed.

:heated: grrrrrr :heated:

at least I can pick up my slides after work, get payed, and get drunk. who knows whats in store tonight....

Woke up, and went to work. They let me off after a one and a half hour shift, which is good and bad at the same time. It made me feel like I woke up for nothing, but anyways, got home, grabbed my bike and went to go get some flicks, because it had been a while. So Im biking home, and Im stuck at a set of lights. I look to the side, and the lights are red, so I bike foward. I manage to get past the first row of cars, but the next thing I know, some asshole comes speeding out, sees me, and locks up his breaks. He missed me by about a foot, and everybody started honking at him and giving him the finger. So I had a laugh about it. The thing is, this sort of thing happens way to much lately, Im not even affected by the fact that I was almost seriously injured, there was no adreniline(sp?) rush what so ever. It sucked.

Oh, and to top my day off. I had plans to goto this little festivial, to support some local bands, and it turns out, theres severe thunder and wind storm warnings out. Oh well, Ill see how the weather turns out.

Originally posted by ares

The thing is, this sort of thing happens way to much lately, Im not even affected by the fact that I was almost seriously injured, there was no adreniline(sp?) rush what so ever. It sucked.

And now you know what its like to be me....to feel dead inside. :Thereisnoblankfacesmiley:

Originally posted by sweatsock

do any of you have any "killing time at work" methods.

- checking 12oz

- looking at motorbike's

- reading ppls livejournal's

- sitting on mIRC

Archived