Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how to wild style

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by yourdream, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yourdream

yourdream New Jack

does any one here got any tips on wild style? like any helpers out there??? im trying to learn it but no luck got any sollutions?

2. insane30

insane30 Member

dont bite mrwiggles...its not good and u will get called a biter if ur letters resemble anything of his....my tip for the day

3. 0RB1T0N3R

0RB1T0N3R Senior Member

asking somebody for help to benefit yer graff skills is so wack man, get yer own shit

4. yourdream

yourdream New Jack

man all i wanted was an answer yes or no u didnt have the blab about it!!!

5. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

No1 here willl help, Just start simple

6. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

"asking somebody for help to benefit yer graff skills is so wack man, get yer own shit"

Actually, now you look like a boob. Because that is exactly how you're suppose to learn. It's the way everyone learned back in the day. That's why so many cats were fresh back then and so many cats are fuckin' toys now. Non one asks for help. They look on the web and in magazines for styles and ideas. It's all fuck-all now.

You want info about how to do wild styles... post up what you have now for style and I'll give you some direction. If the shit is wack right now, I'm gonna let you know... and ask you to work simple. Just a heads up.

7. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

haha, joker called orbit a boob.

8. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

You have to start with simples. After you understand how your letters work and operate, you can then experiment. Wildstyle, in my opinion, is all about experimentation.

9. ERAmus

ERAmus New Jack

come on we dont need to instigate, but it is kinda funny tho, hahaha....

10. 0RB1T0N3R

0RB1T0N3R Senior Member

calling me a boob was funny, but if someone helps him or gives him advice i bet both of there stuff will look the same, he needs to learn himself, no helped me when i didnt know anything

11. meatlocker

meatlocker Junior Member

copying is one of the best ways to learn. it's nigh on impossible to reach a totally unique style until you've seen or tried everything possible. no one helped you because you didn't ask.

12. thebigjvo

thebigjvo Junior Member

Just do whatever man fuck what other people think of your shit....

13. M0De7

M0De7 New Jack

Yep.

14. Evoke_Me

Evoke_Me Junior Member

there is a toy thread, u should come and join us

15. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Junior Member

I used to try to do graffiti. My boys do it and I always thought the shit was dope.They were teaching me for a hot minute. So yeah, it's good to have someone show you the ropes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.