how to wild style

yourdream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"asking somebody for help to benefit yer graff skills is so wack man, get yer own shit"

Actually, now you look like a boob. Because that is exactly how you're suppose to learn. It's the way everyone learned back in the day. That's why so many cats were fresh back then and so many cats are fuckin' toys now. Non one asks for help. They look on the web and in magazines for styles and ideas. It's all fuck-all now.

You want info about how to do wild styles... post up what you have now for style and I'll give you some direction. If the shit is wack right now, I'm gonna let you know... and ask you to work simple. Just a heads up.

Originally posted by yourdream@Oct 9 2004, 10:09 AM

does any one here got any tips on wild style? like any helpers out there??? im trying to learn it but no luck got any sollutions?

You have to start with simples. After you understand how your letters work and operate, you can then experiment. Wildstyle, in my opinion, is all about experimentation.

Originally posted by 0RB1T0N3R@Oct 9 2004, 05:49 PM

calling me a boob was funny, but if someone helps him or gives him advice i bet both of there stuff will look the same, he needs to learn himself, no helped me when i didnt know anything

copying is one of the best ways to learn. it's nigh on impossible to reach a totally unique style until you've seen or tried everything possible. no one helped you because you didn't ask.

yeah you definitely have to start with simple strate letters and get those down firt,then grow off that.theres nothin wrong with gettin pointers form homies and the like but the only thing that is gonna really matter in the end is your practicing and drawing/painting.just practice and dont bite

Sorry... this is going no where.

Bottom line is, start with simples. If you can do real nice simples (Think "Mber") with your eyes closed... move on to Semi-Wild styles. Once you get those down, move to Wilds. Take the right steps and the outcome will pay off.