How to warn girls you're about to bust.

Hollah4Allah

Ok, this is starting to become a problem for me. When receiving head in the past, it's always been from girls I've known pretty well, to the point where fooling around was no big deal. But recently I've been getting with girls I'm only acquantainces with, and I'm never too sure what to do with the whole ejaculation thing. I empathize way too much... I mean... would you want a mouthful of jizz? Hell no! So, I try to give girls forwarning so, if they chose, they could be like "wait, are you going to bust?"

So, the question is, how do you mention it? You can't really ruin the mood if you're serious by being like I'M ABOUT TO EJACULATE NOW, LOOK OUT! I used to say the girl's name, but last time she looked up at me and was like "what?" And what could i say?! I waited a few seconds and she was like "..Oh."

So what's the deal?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I let then know by busting in the back of her "troat". Although sometimes she get's a little advance notice when I grab the back of her skull and hold it a little tighter to prevent any messy situations or a messy bed she has to sleep in. I'm a nice guy afterall.

look man you wanna know a secret next time you gettin head and before you nutt call out her name and shes gonna look up and quit for a second and what you do is grab your shit lik ur taking a piss but kinda squeeze what that does is stop the ejaculation and you tell her "oh nevermind i was juss callin out your name cuz its good" or some bullshit lik that and shes gonna go back at it and you never nutted at all so you get more head!

Originally posted by Hollah4Allah

I was sincerely looking for a little bit of guidance, if possible.

Oh so Aiming wise. You shoulda said so bro. Just use one or both hands to guide her dome/tits/whatever then bam splat. Practice makes perfect. Aim high soldier.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My frantic spasms and wild limb-flailing usually alerts the entire block. If she doesn't get the clue, she very well deserves the throat lining.

Originally posted by Pistol

Oh so Aiming wise. You shoulda said so bro. Just use one or both hands to guide her dome/tits/whatever then bam splat. Practice makes perfect. Aim high soldier.

bwa ha ha ha ha ha.....aim high....he he...

damn right, must account for gravity.......aim for the forehead, you should plant one right on her nose...

It is RARE that a topic catches JUICY JAKE's eye, as JAKE is a busy man, splitting his time between INSTALLING AUDIO COMPONENTS, FINGERING FINE PUERTO RICAN MAMIS, WRITING GRAFF, and DJing HIP-HOP BREAKS. But this thread has caught my attention and I feel that we should BUILD on this topic. Let's share and discuss what we know as members of the GRAFF COMMUNITY. Let's grow and learn together.

When JAKE is getting his case scraped, usually by an African-American, Puerto-Rican blend, he does not think twice before ejaculating in said mami's mouth. When GOD created women he created them with certain deficiencies only OUR MILK can fill. The girls know this too and if you are with a girl who does not like to do this duty then you need to re-evaluate her and your life. What I am trying to say is that I really like to hear a girl make slurping sounds when she WORKS MY DICK, and I think that it is cool that I wear CALVIN KLEIN boxer briefs. I also like to get my ass fingered by a girl when I bust my nut and sometimes I also like to bust my nut on their face. Once I was getting sucked by my sister's best friend and I had to take a dump really bad but didn't want her to stop, so she sucked me on the toilet. That was so HOT.

PEACE, GODZ

Guest fr8lover

i like that whole "I AM ABOUT TO EJACULATE" line. i think the girl would love those exact words used. you also have to say it like a robot.

Originally posted by Hollah4Allah

Ok, this is starting to become a problem for me. When receiving head in the past, it's always been from girls I've known pretty well, to the point where fooling around was no big deal. But recently I've been getting with girls I'm only acquantainces with, and I'm never too sure what to do with the whole ejaculation thing. I empathize way too much... I mean... would you want a mouthful of jizz? Hell no! So, I try to give girls forwarning so, if they chose, they could be like "wait, are you going to bust?"

So, the question is, how do you mention it? You can't really ruin the mood if you're serious by being like I'M ABOUT TO EJACULATE NOW, LOOK OUT! I used to say the girl's name, but last time she looked up at me and was like "what?" And what could i say?! I waited a few seconds and she was like "..Oh."

So what's the deal?

it's sexy that you care

I'd swallow for a guy who cares....................................;)

Guest angry xbox

i thought you just busted in thier mouth and let them spit not let them finish you off with the hand fuck that shit.

thats not a real blow job thats just gettin brains ask tease nigga he knows.

Archived