Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how to turn cheap vodka into ketel one

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Nov 14, 2004.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

just some shit i found...

"Our theory is that a simple brita water filter can be used to make bad vodka, into good. In our case this meant turning a Vladimir, into a Ketel One. At $11.09 for 1.75 liter (Ketel is 11.99 for the 350 ml), Vladimir is a steal. It is, however, painful to drink, has a repugnant aftertaste, possesses a bouquet reminiscent of rubbing alcohol. Our working theory was that these terrible qualities were caused by a lack of proper filtration, and that running our Vlad through a charcoal filter would remove some of the impurities causing these odors and flavors."

2. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Well, did it work?

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

and did it work?

4. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

5. spectr

spectr Guest

dude it doesnt work i tried some shit like that one time, fucking waste of perfectly good booze i still hit myself over that.

6. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

7. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

a friend told me the same shit works for malt liquor. that motherfucker turns Steel Reserve into Corona on the regular. AND, he threw his girl in there, that bitch grew some titties and a fat ass.

thanks Brita.

8. krie

krie Guest

We have lollies called Red Skins in Australia, we place 10 into a bottle of vodka (750ml) and let them dissolve. Its delicious.

9. spectr

spectr Guest

what the fuck is a lollie?

10. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

A LOLLY IS CANDY. REDSKIN IS A HARD BUT CHEWY CANDY. IT TAKES AGES TO EAT AND GETS STUCK IN YOUR TEETH

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THAT THE WHAT KRIE DESCRIBED WOULD TASTE LIKE 'LOLLY WATER'. SWEET AND YUCKY

WHICH IS INFACT, A GIRLS DRINK. ALTHOUGH IF ITS STRAIGHT VODKA THATS OK.

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i.e. a jolly rancher for us....

yes. this vodka trick does work. use what they recommend

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

fuck vodka, give me bourbon.

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

word the fuck up! nothing like some bourbon and a whiskey dipped cigar.

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

some of this
    [​IMG]
    and some of these
    [​IMG]

15. oner

oner Member