how to treat a canker sore (apthous ulcer)?

boxcarwilly

i have a super shitty canker sore it hurts to brush my damn teeth and there are so many ways to get rid of it, i was thinking i could get some help.

"canker sores are small, white swellings that develop into ulcers. they can appear on the tongue, lips, gums or the inside of the cheeks. the ulcers then become covered by a coagulated yellowish mixture of fluids, bacteria, and white blood cells. the development of a canker sore may be preceeded by a burning or tingling sensation. canker sores DONOT form blisters like cold sores... the canker sore... is an inflammation rather than an infection."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly, im not being sarcastic...no really, im serious...come on....dammit

aside from boogie hands which can get very expensive and painful i usually just take a good bit of salt and press it directly on to my canker sore...then i run around the house like a little bitch, but after i stop crying it usually feels a lot better for an hour or two, just try not to get the area too wet afterwards or it wont work....

you should really check into that or if you have 5 dollars to spend on a half ounce tube of gel go to the store and get some of that oral numbing gel....hope that helps, canker sores are hellish

Guest dukeofyork

those white bumps on the tongue are annoying as fuck...

damn near impossible to get rid of.

sooo...boogie hands is the way to get rid of them huh?

i too know the pain of cankersores, i used to get them REAL bad when i was about 12. i got some medicine from a doctor in a small tube, i swear this shit is fucking awesome, you put it on and the cankersore is gone in 1 day, totally gone, i had one for like 2 months when i was 12 or something and it got real bad, ill mail you some of this medicine for money because i am poor and need car insurance money. or wait till it gets bad and the price goes up baby.

nsk-vc

suffer

Guest HESHIANDET

"ambesol" liquid on a q-tip will fix that shit right up. foe shizle. i'd tell you to dab a lil whiskey on it, but i know how you roll so.........

Originally posted by iCEBERG

whatever floats your boat i guess, but who am i to speak? shit your the one who pulled kelly capowski, not me. your a []0 [] []V[] []0 and i respect your boyish good looks, i too one day will use that method, and get with chicks like you do

actually on my driver license I look like zack morris wearng black rimmed glasses...I had my hair bleached and was in need of getting it cut and when i went to get my duplicate made they wouldn't let me wear my hat...so BLAM!!! I looked like zack morris 2 years ago.

and I just thaught of something to help yur canker sore..alcohol. That stuff cleans your body up really nice...and if your pregnant it might even clean those pesky babies out of ya.

zack morris is buzzed.

Archived