How to react to cops....

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yeah yeah

fuck the cops...there are so many "loopholes"...i love it.

if they dont see you painting..dont admit.you'll just get busted for trespassing...even if you have your cans on you..."its not yours"

Re: yeah yeah

Originally posted by willy.wonka

fuck the cops...there are so many "loopholes"...i love it.

if they dont see you painting..dont admit.you'll just get busted for trespassing...even if you have your cans on you..."its not yours"

exaclty, i know someone that this happened too. the police knew what he was doing but couldn't find his paint and didn't see him in the act so all he got was a tresspassing ticket.

if the cops havent seen you do anything..DONT RUN!! sometimes there might have been a crime in the area and the cops will bag ANYONE who is running. me and my friend made the mistake of running away from a scene because it was getting hot and all of a sudden an undercover comes out of no where and the cops had a reason to arrest us...i also kno a guy who was running to the ATM and got arrested because there was a crime in the area.

after many run ins with the law my advise is really to give it legs. sure if you get caught its resisting arest and the cops may not be after you specificly but the point is, better safe than sorry. The consequenses are too great to ignore. if you run and get caught. tell then you thought they were rapists,gang members etc. Then use the information given to you on the web site.

This is my game plan. any one have one thats not run-of-the-mill. Any one know the legalities of roller paint?

Originally posted by cmeup

hahahaha shit man, that ''there was a crime in tha area'' is just an excuse to start to fuck with you...

that shits not true in itself..

teaser

naw there actually was a crime in the area...the were hella cops out patrolling, we were in the wrong place at the wrong time...they tried to prosecute my friend for it but he got off scott freee cus the witness couldnt identify him

Originally posted by crackatinnie

after many run ins with the law my advise is really to give it legs. sure if you get caught its resisting arest and the cops may not be after you specificly but the point is, better safe than sorry. The consequenses are too great to ignore. if you run and get caught. tell then you thought they were rapists,gang members etc. Then use the information given to you on the web site.

This is my game plan. any one have one thats not run-of-the-mill. Any one know the legalities of roller paint?

taking off like that on huntch is dumb as hell if your out walking around and painting and the cops are gonna come after you there is plenty of things you can watch them do to figure out if there gonna be coming after you or just out on patrol like if its 2 in the morning and a cop drives past you a practicly stops and drives like 5 mph then speeds up and turns around a few hundred feet up yeh then you may wanna start trucken i mean hell they dont cal it the deep shit horn for nothin its like there giving you a head start to get the hell outta there before they chase you

run run run run run dont ever look back this advice only applies to the motherfuckers who are up to no good and it doesnt matter what you say what you do if you dont have a good lawyer a cop can get away with whatever he fukin wants.........................................but what do i know just speakin from experience.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

if the cops havent seen you do anything..DONT RUN!! sometimes there might have been a crime in the area and the cops will bag ANYONE who is running. me and my friend made the mistake of running away from a scene because it was getting hot and all of a sudden an undercover comes out of no where and the cops had a reason to arrest us...i also kno a guy who was running to the ATM and got arrested because there was a crime in the area.

Yeah, man, this happened to me. Got fucked over because I was wearing black and in an area where a bunch of burglaries happened. You won't believe how long it took me to convince them that it was all just a horrible coincidence......

Guest drip one

plead the 5th, even if they seem cool, dont tell them shit. it will come back to bite you in the ass. i know from experience. but not for writing. i hit some guy with a bat. and you know how the rest goes. i know some spots near the water so when i go there, i bring a fishing pole. hahahaha

Re: yeah yeah

Originally posted by willy.wonka

-Words- if you have your cans on you..."its not yours"

i'm just like one of those people on cops. the police will be like"are these your keys", and they'll say yeah, and then they'll be like "whose crack is this that was in your pocket next to your keys", and the person will be like "not my crack". this is how i'm going to be. I'm going to be like not my paint. They be like i just say you spayin that wall. And i'll be like no i wasn't even though i was

Guest Fabo 2

About a month ago 2 plain-clothes officers caught me bombing some shitty, run-down carpark. I just stood there and told them I thought the spot was legal, which was blatantly a croc of shit but as they weren't sure about the legality of the plot they just told me to leave, didn't even confiscate my paint.

Originally posted by Fabo 2

About a month ago 2 plain-clothes officers caught me bombing some shitty, run-down carpark. I just stood there and told them I thought the spot was legal, which was blatantly a croc of shit but as they weren't sure about the legality of the plot they just told me to leave, didn't even confiscate my paint.

i guess if you do it next to spots where there's lots of other graf...i don't know. that would depend. obviously a bridge or something wouldn't work for that..

my boy was walking down the street one night at like 2 am and a van pulled up and they were like"come here, come here" he said no and about 5 undercovers rolled out of the woodwork, some dressed like crackwhores and regular guys in sports jackets... there was recently some car jackings in the area and they thought he fit the description... so just be careful you never know, they just all rolled up in a second... but the best thing to do is act like you did nothing wrong... i know this is hard for most of you writers but if you have this mentality shit comes so much easier... and when that cop rolls by just duck the can away and keep on walking if he turns around just keep on walking as if you did nothing in the first place, when you act sketchy police take notice and for most cops someone walking is not sketchy... the problem is we always think like graff writers cause we've been doing it for like 6 years or few months for the youngins... but when i get out of that mindset i tend to bomb harder and with less close calls... just my bit of advice. but since i have been stopped in the past you gotta deny everything to the point where you might even say "whats paint?" and luckily ive never been arrested only stopped

peace hope this helps someone out there

Originally posted by Frate Raper

running is up to you but you can almost always get out of it with some tounge and i'm not taling licking an asshole bitches!

what not running.it seems almost contrary to be a writer and not have to run from the police.

Archived